Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: -RD-

He is a rishte dil se nibhaane walaa insaan once someone becomes a part of his circle then the deal is sealed forever 

yess aise log jab rishte nibaate hai toh ,. poori shidhat se nibhaate and he has special place for veena maa in his heart .. despite not bilateral communication of even a hello ... 

her scream in precap "Mr.Bajaj" will be the first time she ever talked to her damad or addressed him .. 

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: saps.156

and he will unveil that side to VM one day after she accepts him

yess I can't wait for saasuma to shed all her unwarranted prejudices against damaad ji and see the person behind the name Rishab Bajaj 

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

yess aise log jab rishte nibaate hai toh ,. poori shidhat se nibhaate and he has special place for veena maa in his heart .. despite not bilateral communication of even a hello ... 

her scream in precap "Mr.Bajaj" will be the first time she ever talked to her damad or addressed him .. 

He is a very family oriented man ....Maa has a spl place for him and he is found that Maa again in Saasuma ....valuing his wifes Maa like his own!

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

VeeJaj AT🥳

Title🤣

I am finally here

-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

VeeJaj AT🥳

Title🤣

I am finally here

Su Swagatam ðŸ¤—

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

He is a very family oriented man ....Maa has a spl place for him and he is found that Maa again in Saasuma ....valuing his wifes Maa like his own!

Tujhe sab hai pata haina maa ðŸ˜­

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TC_FA

Tujhe sab hai pata haina maa ðŸ˜­

I think in the end he will get over his insecurities and finally talk to Veena. He craves a mother’s love and this is his second chance. Its a deal RB will not let go. 

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Ab hum alvida lenge, shubhratri😳

-RD- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

I think in the end he will get over his insecurities and finally talk to Veena. He craves a mother’s love and this is his second chance. Its a deal RB will not let go. 

+10000

saps.156 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

often happens in real life when ur own mother is not there anymore. so he wants to relive that relation once more through her