Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

And I am here..😎 Cannot wait for this Damaad and Sasuma duo to become Beta and Maa..And imagine yeh dono making fun of Prerna together..😆

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I want veena ma to sing this song for baju..😆

https://youtu.be/mkV1JPBlU4Y

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Shru aur  Shin ke spoilers deciphering ke baad anticipation for this AT is sky high ....I hope VB moments come quick 

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -RD-

Shru aur  Shin ke spoilers deciphering ke baad anticipation for this AT is sky high ....I hope VB moments come quick 

Aayeinge aayeinge 

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Manasi_16

I really hope this happens! I want to see scenes where Veena neglects Prerna and focuses on RB,😆 looking after him, cooking his fav dishes for him...giving him all the Maa ka pyaar he is longing for ðŸ¤—

I can see that already ... Prerna will be like huh ...
😆 and Bajaj can gloat and smirk for he is getting more attention and pyar from her maa  

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

What spoilers? Jaldi batao?!?!?!?!

I seem to be more excited for Veena and Bajaj bonding than I am for PreRish 

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

I can see that already ... Prerna will be like huh ...
😆 and Bajaj can gloat and smirk for he is getting more attention and pyar from her maa  

My nani used to do that...all her love and affection shifted from beti to damaad after my mum and dad got married ðŸ˜†

I can so well imagine the scene...Prerna saying Wow Maa, aaj aapne mere favorite aloo ke parathe banaye hai. And Veena Maa saying Ruko Preyu, pehle Rishabh ko lene do, aaj  humne parathe Rishabh ki farmaish par banaye hai

Rishabh be like ðŸ¤ª

And Preyu ðŸ¤¬

munnihyderabad thumbnail

What spoilers? Jaldi batao?!?!?!?!

I seem to be more excited for Veena and Bajaj bonding than I am for PreRish 

there's one pic of Bajaj with bandage on his forehead, toh speculating it could be court scene where Bajaj went directly from hospital to court for sasuma 😎 

Saasuma Damad ji are here to rule 

munnihyderabad thumbnail

My nani used to do that...all her love and affection shifted from beti to damaad after my mum and dad got married ðŸ˜†

I can so well imagine the scene...Prerna saying Wow Maa, aaj aapne mere favorite aloo ke parathe banaye hai. And Veena Maa saying Ruko Preyu, pehle Rishabh ko lene do, aaj  humne parathe Rishabh ki farmaish par banaye hai

Rishabh be like ðŸ¤ª

And Preyu ðŸ¤¬

awwww so sweet and I think that's pretty common in most of the  homes ...which is 

hahahah eventually woh scene will play out pakka once Saasuma accepts Damad ji .. ðŸ˜†

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

The episode 16/8 and the precap for 19/8 has made me hopeful of some epicness to look forward to 🤞hopefully this saas damaad jodi will be full on MASS💪💪💪🤞.

Key things to note in the relationship thus far:

1) Damaad ji gives her saasuma aka ma full respect and is courteous and cares.

2)Saasuma sab pe barsing but Damaad ji ko full indirect respect ...not a word to him respecting the place he holds via the relationship.

Ab aage kya hoga ...jo hoga ..iss duo ke liye acha hi hoga ....Damaad nahi Devta hai bas mera beta hai ...bas yahi sab ka intezaar hai...

Pic/Sig credit: Oppo and Ankie

Nimbu Mirchi....🤣🤣