VB AT - Saasuma Wahi Jo Damaad Bhakt Ban Jaye - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

has anyone noticed that RB till now has never referred to VM as tumhari maa or Veenaji etc. He always addresses her as "Maa"

mai bhi ageyi hu Veena - Rb AT pe 🤣

Originally posted by saps.156

has anyone noticed that RB till now has never referred to VM as tumhari maa or Veenaji etc. He always addresses her as "Maa"

Yes ...Sarva Gunn Sampann Heere Jaisa Damaad so much love n respect already ..

chalo first scene of V&B : (15th Aug)

He says namaste joining his hands, but maa is naraaz, she doesn't spare him a glance, she is indifferent and ignores, but doesn't say a word or raise her voice or tell him off ... that;'s the respect she has for the rista "damaad" ... she knows , even if she agrees or not he is Prerna's husband  and her damaad , whether she agrees or not, she is honoring and maintaining that respect for the  relation, ignoring the person in question 

Be it in Bajaj house or today, she ignored him , while both the times he was respectful and showed humility 

Giving Money to vyas  :  he asks her a favor if she could hand over the money to 

He wanted her to give money to Mr.Vyas .. as an employer ....he wanted maa to be on same level as him and to show that to Mr.Vyas... . first she might have  thought he was showing off   but when he said "Thank you, I will do it "  Veena maa  realized his intent....

he kept the money back in the wallet and said "I will do it" instead and he didn't give it to someone else to send the money to vyas ... he kept her on same level as his, if not her , he will give the money himself ... but not sending some others ... 

if Maa ji was not there at that point, he would have just told vyas to take cash from Mr.Mehra ... but he saw Maa ji and he wanted to do thing his own way to keep  Maa ji at higher level than Vyas ..  and same level as his .... 

the problem with  someone like him, who is a  man of few words i,  people fail to read the intent or decipher their actions and take everything on face value and it shows as "insulting and showing off money"  hence more MUs like his biwi 

.more in store for V&B next week ! 

Can I be part of the AT? And what's with the neembu on Page 1? Nazar utaarna for whom? ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by saps.156

yeess meee ,.. he even says .. Maa is like bhagwan on dharti ... he really has high regards for "maa "  and never said Veena ji or tumhari maa to Pre ,. ,. he is #DamaadGoals 

Originally posted by najma123

Can I be part of the AT? And what's with the neembu on Page 1? Nazar utaarna for whom? ðŸ˜†

Yahaan free pass no need to ask ...neembu is for ki cvs give us what we expect of saasu damaad jodi ðŸ˜†aur unhein kisi ki buri nazar na lage 

Namaste sasuma opps no only ma😆....agar aap prerna ki ma hain to meri bhi ma hai😳...I don't have mother😭 I think this is what RB was saying in mind then

Originally posted by -RD-

Yahaan free pass no need to ask ...neembu is for ki cvs give us what we expect of saasu damaad jodi ðŸ˜†aur unhein kisi ki buri nazar na lage 

Poo ki aadat hain nimbu mirchi ka pic lagaana ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by munnihyderabad

chalo first scene of V&B : (15th Aug)

He says namaste joining his hands, but maa is naraaz, she doesn't spare him a glance, she is indifferent and ignores, but doesn't say a word or raise her voice or tell him off ... that;'s the respect she has for the rista "damaad" ... she knows , even if she agrees or not he is Prerna's husband  and her damaad , whether she agrees or not, she is honoring and maintaining that respect for the  relation, ignoring the person in question 

Be it in Bajaj house or today, she ignored him , while both the times he was respectful and showed humility 

Giving Money to vyas  :  he asks her a favor if she could hand over the money to 

He wanted her to give money to Mr.Vyas .. as an employer ....he wanted maa to be on same level as him and to show that to Mr.Vyas... . first she might have  thought he was showing off   but when he said "Thank you, I will do it "  Veena maa  realized his intent....

he kept the money back in the wallet and said "I will do it" instead and he didn't give it to someone else to send the money to vyas ... he kept her on same level as his, if not her , he will give the money himself ... but not sending some others ... 

if Maa ji was not there at that point, he would have just told vyas to take cash from Mr.Mehra ... but he saw Maa ji and he wanted to do thing his own way to keep  Maa ji at higher level than Vyas ..  and same level as his .... 

the problem with  someone like him, who is a  man of few words i,  people fail to read the intent or decipher their actions and take everything on face value and it shows as "insulting and showing off money"  hence more MUs like his biwi 

.more in store for V&B next week ! 

He can't express but he is a gem of a person.

He is a person of few words that's why gets misunderstood every time