Originally posted by: TC_FA

Ab hum alvida lenge, shubhratri😳

same here.gn..and thank u for being my RB for the day!🤗

Edited by saps.156 - 4 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: saps.156

often happens in real life when ur own mother is not there anymore. so he wants to relive that relation once more through her

True v true 

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

I think in the end he will get over his insecurities and finally talk to Veena. He craves a mother’s love and this is his second chance. Its a deal RB will not let go. 

though he said he knows she dislikes him and doesn't want to force anyone who dislikes him  to love him awww there was said with so much stoic .. but deep with in he wants maa ka pyar.. 

he was desperate to get maa ka pyar for Kuki and made a deal with Prerna and now he wants that maa ka pyar ... and he wouldn't let go off this relation .. the whole time Prerna was siding with moloy and Basus he was thinking about her maa ,. he wanted to know if Prerna was working towards solving her mother's problem ... 

I can already see him placing his head in Veena maa's godhi... he is soooo vulnerable from inside 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

I think in the end he will get over his insecurities and finally talk to Veena. He craves a mother’s love and this is his second chance. Its a deal RB will not let go. 

😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

though he said he knows she dislikes him and doesn't want to force anyone who dislikes him  to love him awww there was said with so much stoic .. but deep with in he wants maa ka pyar.. 

he was desperate to get maa ka pyar for Kuki and made a deal with Prerna and now he wants that maa ka pyar ... and he wouldn't let go off this relation .. the whole time Prerna was siding with moloy and Basus he was thinking about her maa ,. he wanted to know if Prerna was working towards solving her mother's problem ... 

I can already see him placing his head in Veena maa's godhi... he is soooo vulnerable from inside 

♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭♥️😭

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Me too, I can also imagine this scene. I also think Kukki will be a catalyst there as well. She adores P and thus she will adore P’s mom too.

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lo ji ham bhi aa gaye..🤣

Mandir ban gaya.. Ab murti ka udhgahtan baaki hai..🤣

TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

My good morning to this sanskari thread 🙏🙏

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Haila, a thread for our aspirational sasuma-damaad Jodi 👍🏼 I'm also in..can't wait to see Veena becoming damaad bhakt!!!

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I really hope this happens! I want to see scenes where Veena neglects Prerna and focuses on RB,😆 looking after him, cooking his fav dishes for him...giving him all the Maa ka pyaar he is longing for 🤗