Originally posted by: Dinahjane

Beautiful♥️. Thanks for the update😊.

You’re welcome 

Glad you liked it 

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Deepshikha20

Once again u wrote emotional part beautifully.... awesome chapter ...i am always waiting for your updates

It feels great to know that you’re always  waiting to the read the next part 

Will update soon 

Thanks 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: isha123asya

Lovely update .👌👌.. As usual .. prerna's and rishabs emotions are described beautifully... I just want them to be together forever☺️....  rishab's past is really painful.. hope he finds love and peace soon ... 

Thanks for the update

We all want PreRish to be together but sadly he’s a married man, he can’t leave his wife just like that. 

Thanks 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha_17

I felt so bad and sad for Preish.

Shalini is very clear and intelligent woman, she knows how and what to do.

Rishabh and Prerna tormented souls.

Hope they get some peace.

Beautiful written and thanks for a wonderful part.

PreRish have had a painful past. Together Their present was getting better but unfortunately Shalini couldn’t see that happening so she decided to separate them. 

Thanks for the appreciation 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

A chapter on the mindset and feelings of all the three characters before they shift👍🏼.

Prerna getting her final fill with the garden and the dining table and all the things/memories which mattered to her in her limited stay in this house is such a heartwarming sight. The garden, the mango tree, her stunt on the tree, her care for the baby. Dining table, a connection between them. How he used to hate her site initially, then be uncomfortable with her presence, which gradually changed to something else with no name, her cooking food for him so that he eats well. Damn, that tug, her sari with his chair, as if it's him who wants to stop her from leaving.

Shalini being so blind is her love to get a baby that she is losing her husband. His past, he lost both his love and his identity, Rishabh in him on a rainy day. Now also he would lose something important which he hasn't realized yet.

Prerna and her memories with her mother and her radio are heartwarming. Her memories with her previous profession are heartwrenching. And finally the memory of that night with that sari which she left here in this house. 

And finally, the moment were they are meeting for the last time in this house, no words, no explanations, she wanted to say something, for him to stop her, but no words except a BYE from her.

Lovely update. waiting for the next one. Please update soon.

This chapter throws light on the past of Prerna and Rishabh. Both have gotten into their professions because of unfavourable circumstances and suffered a lot. The past though behind still manages to show its ugly face in their present. 

Both desperately wish to be happy and were getting there till Shalini intervened. 

Thanks for such a lovely comment 

Deepshikha20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

When will you update.... it has been while you have updated ...we r waiting😔

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pori

This was a sad part. 

rishab's past, i almost forgot Tanvi until you explained. LOL

I hope the rain takes Shalini, she is unbearable.

My heart goes out to the two of them. 

Amazing update love, continue soon

The rain can’t wash away Shalini. She’s a tough woman, she won’t leave PreRish so easily. 

Glad you could feel the pain of  Prerna and Rishabh 

Thanks  

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitras

Sorry for the late reply had exams. But read your update its wonderful. The silent bye just made for amazing

Please don’t be sorry. In fact I’m really happy that you took out time to read and comment. Thanks a lot and good luck for your exams 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bread_butter

I think🤔 prerna has some pregnancy complications which r dangerous 😲for her and Shalini is hiding it (selfish and heartless as shown).

God I'm thinking too much. 

By the way it's just awesome

Keep it up👍🏼

What Shalini is hiding, you will know soon. 

Glad the story has grabbed your interest 

Thanks for commenting