Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Rexana19

Awesome update. Shalini's thoughts about Prerna are making me wary about Prerna's future. And I think even though Shalini will get what she wants out of this- a child, she's going to lose her marriage in the long run. Her husband has already distanced himself from her. I'm very curious to know how Rishabh-Prerna's equation will go from here. Aap Puri story jaldi se update Kar do, mujhse yeh suspense jhella nahi jaraha. LolšŸ˜Šsmiley1

~Love, Rekha.

At the moment Prerna is very important for Shalini so she will not harm her..But at the same time Shalini will not let Prerna foil  her plans. 

Updating the whole story in one go? Sorry dear thatā€™s not possible but Iā€™m glad youā€™re enjoying it so much 

Thanks 

Dinahjane thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautifulā™„ļø. Thanks for the updatešŸ˜Š.

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: oa2019

very nice.  so shalini is moving P away from RB, i knew she'd do that.  please update again & longer, the story is really good.

Letā€™s see how this physical distance will affect PreRish relationship..will they grow closer or drift apart? Time will tell

Thanks 

Deepshikha20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Once again u wrote emotional part beautifully.... awesome chapter ...i am always waiting for your updates

isha123asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely update .šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ.. As usual .. prerna's and rishabs emotions are described beautifully... I just want them to be together foreverā˜ŗļø....  rishab's past is really painful.. hope he finds love and peace soon ... 

Thanks for the update

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

I expected Shalini to do something like this, so I am not surprised. She just informing both Bajaj and Prerna without taking their opinion is so her. Bajaj's reaction is expected too. He would be shocked and he is just being informed about this without talking this with him as if he is an outsider and not the father of the baby. Prerna doesn't have a say in this. It's just a deal and she can't decide anything for this baby. 

Looks like Shalini's father is a sensible person. His idea is good.

The easy communication/bond that they formed will break in a day. Let's see how they would handle this change in the circumstances now. There would be physical distance now between them. 

I am expecting atleast one conversation between Bajaj and Prerna before they leave from here. Nice update, a start to the next phase in the story. Please continue soon.

Both Rishabh and Prerna are unhappy with shaliniā€™s decision however they canā€™t express this unhappiness..Prerna is under a deal that doesnā€™t give her the right to question Shalini..Rishabh though has the right but canā€™t exercise it..what reason can he give to stop Shalini from taking away Prerna 

Hopefully one day he will put his foot down but not today 

Thanks for sharing your views 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitras

Its distance that pulls one closer to each other. Sweet update. šŸ˜Šhope yeh dooriyan will bring them closer

With Prerna gone, Rishabh will be compelled to think about his feelings towards her and accordingly take action 

Thanks 

sneha_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I felt so bad and sad for Preish.

Shalini is very clear and intelligent woman, she knows how and what to do.

Rishabh and Prerna tormented souls.

Hope they get some peace.

Beautiful written and thanks for a wonderful part.

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pori

This chapter was beautifully written. You penned out both Rishab and Prernaā€™a feelings so nicely and accurately. 

God Shalini, why canā€™t she be nice? Isnā€™t she suffering from some illness? Shouldnā€™t that make her want to be nice?

I hope Rishabh starts visiting Prerna. Would love to see her reaction then šŸ˜¬

Thank you for the update. Continue soon

Shalini is nice and calm till things are going according to her plans 

Glad you could  feel the helplessness Of PreRish 

They have just started to be comfortable and now they have separate 

Thanks 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

So Shalini is causing a physical separation between Rishabh and Prerna. This was expected from her.

Prerna's sense of loss and Rishabh's anger was very well portrayed. I wonder what the future will bring for them.

PreRish are getting too close to discomfort Shalini and sheā€™s not one of those who will take any discomfort lightly. 

But by moving them apart, will she succeed? 

We shall know soon 

Thanks