Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: esha143

There is a pain behind every story and there is a story behind every pain.

The PreRish of your story are Pain mates....dard ka rishta....dil ke rishte se bhi jyada intimate hota hai.....if you know the pain of a person,then you really KNOW that person....their pain is the foundation for their relationship....and this relationship is not going to break by Shalini's cheap tricks....Distance will only make the hearts grow fonder....Waiting to see more....

Very well said. 

Completely agree with you. 

PreRish are bonded with pain. The night they spent together, they connected at a very deep and emotional level..they could clearly understand and feel each other’s pain and in those moments they managed to touch each other’s heart. 

Thanks for sharing your views 

Deepshikha20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think the story should move now .....prerna is helpless but rishab should take a step and be a strong person in front of his wife . If shalini is doing something wrong he should interfare

isha123asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lovely..❣️❣️❣️ enjoyed reading it💕

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: oa2019

a really good update, cant wait to read RB's pov next.  i knew shalini was jealous, wonder what happens next.  i really look forward to your updates every week it's almost like watching a really good serial. it's well thought out and written. 

Thanks so much for your kind words of appreciation. I’m really glad that you’re enjoying this story so much. 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yush001

A really well written chapter! 👍🏼 glad to read that shalini actually cares for Rishabh, though i didn't expected her to! But she's too selfish in my opinion.😆

so they both shifted in their house, Rishabh will feel very lonely now in BM. The emptiness of the mansion and lack of her presence might haunt him! I hope he'll go to see her.

Please make it a happy ending for them!❤️

Excited for the further chapters, update soon.🤗

Shalini puts herself first and then others. She wants the world to revolve around her.

Rishabh will surely be lonely in Bajaj mansion, let’s see what he does to combat his loneliness. 

Thanks for the appreciation 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Thanks a lot 

Hope you like the next chapter too 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

This was so so good ...the insight into Shalini and her selfish ways and Prerna and her conflicting emotions now I am expecting the same insight from Rishabs end and  i cant wait for that chapter where PreRish actually meet ...and how that meeting comes abt is it bec Rishab actually misses her or does that also come through because of Shalini.

Great stuff 

The next chapter shall focus on Rishabh and his inner turmoil and how he deals with it. 

PreRish will meet and hopefully it will be quite an interesting update but for that there’s some time 

Thanks 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitras

Aww. That was a sweet update😊. Prernas dilemma is so aptly described. Waiting to read rb side of feelings❤️

Next chapter shall throw light on Rishabh’s feelings. Hopefully you’ll like it. 

Thanks 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: MR21

She was hopeful that if not to stop, he would come to send off, but she was disappointed and, he was standing there watching her leave from the closed window. Shalini did this even after knowing that he started accepting the kid. She wanted that he had only her in his life, this is very interesting now. Shalini is ambitious and the way she thinks that she should be the only one whom Rishabh should listen to or get influenced is the reason for her this decision. She can't take it when he started listening to Prerna and gets influenced by her thoughts.

She is thinking about him, well she can't stop thinking about him. And Shalini is least bothered about him. She thinks about him but also expects this distance will help her to stop getting emotionally attached to him. Let's see whether she would be successful in this or not.

Nice update. Please update soon.

Rishabh is running in both the ladies minds. One who is related to him  and has spent more than five years with him doesn’t mind getting physically distant from him and the one who isn’t related  and knows him for only a few months can’t bear this separation . 

One wishes to control his mind and the other has started to control his heart. 

What will Rishabh do  needs to be seen. 

Thanks for your wonderful feedback 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: eishe10

Interesting update! 

Glad you found the update interesting 

Thanks