Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ShumiM

The way shalini's mind work and how much selfish and cruel she is I'm very much scared about prerna's future.plz update soon. Thanks, for this wonderful update.

Shalini indeed is a cunning woman. Rishabh will need to be alert to protect Prerna 

Thanks for the appreciation 

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

A chapter on the mindset and feelings of all the three characters before they shift👍🏼.

Prerna getting her final fill with the garden and the dining table and all the things/memories which mattered to her in her limited stay in this house is such a heartwarming sight. The garden, the mango tree, her stunt on the tree, her care for the baby. Dining table, a connection between them. How he used to hate her site initially, then be uncomfortable with her presence, which gradually changed to something else with no name, her cooking food for him so that he eats well. Damn, that tug, her sari with his chair, as if it's him who wants to stop her from leaving.

Shalini being so blind is her love to get a baby that she is losing her husband. His past, he lost both his love and his identity, Rishabh in him on a rainy day. Now also he would lose something important which he hasn't realized yet.

Prerna and her memories with her mother and her radio are heartwarming. Her memories with her previous profession are heartwrenching. And finally the memory of that night with that sari which she left here in this house. 

And finally, the moment were they are meeting for the last time in this house, no words, no explanations, she wanted to say something, for him to stop her, but no words except a BYE from her.

Lovely update. waiting for the next one. Please update soon.

Pori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This was a sad part. 

rishab's past, i almost forgot Tanvi until you explained. LOL

I hope the rain takes Shalini, she is unbearable.

My heart goes out to the two of them. 

Amazing update love, continue soon

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: isha123asya

Awesome 👌👌👌👌💯❤️🔥

Thanks a lot 

Hope you enjoy the next chapter too 

mitras thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry for the late reply had exams. But read your update its wonderful. The silent bye just made for amazing

Romanoger thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think🤔 prerna has some pregnancy complications which r dangerous 😲for her and Shalini is hiding it (selfish and heartless as shown).

God I'm thinking too much. 

By the way it's just awesome

Keep it up👍🏼

Edited by Bread_butter - 4 years ago
stranger2rose thumbnail

Glad you liked it 

Thanks so much 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha_17

Thanks again for the wonderful update.

Shalini is our right selfish and never thinks twice to kill someone for her benefit.

Is Rishabh and Prerna have any right to question her?

They agreed to be Shalini’s puppets themselves.

Strong feeling Prerna life is in danger with this delivery so Shalini playing it safe.

Will Rishabh can save Prerna?

Waiting eagerly for next part.

Prerna surely doesn’t have the right to question Shalini but Rishabh has..However at the moment he’s still trying to figure out what he feels for Prerna? 

But I’m sure one day he will definitely stand against his wife and not let her take him for granted..right now he doesn’t have a solid reason to stop Shalini from taking away Prerna. 

Thanks for sharing your thoughts 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

I caught up with this one v recently abs lovely stuff and i cant wait for things to be a bit positive for PreRish here 

Thanks for taking out time to read and comment. Glad you’re enjoying this story 

Will update soon 

stranger2rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: oa2019

great update as always.  i love the fact you're updating regularly,  can't wait to see what happens next.

If readers continue to show interest, I shall try to update regularly 

Thanks a lot