Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

havima thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

The difference here is prerna's attitude...her indifference to anu's pain and sudden acceptance of her new family which is getting all the bashing for her...

Not only pre, even we are yet to accept tht fact tht she got married. Until then we have to take everything in its stride

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ifmember

Captain is missing since few hours 😆

It's Saturday night, may be she is taking an off from here 😆

Oh let her have peaceful weekend then😂

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Oh let her have peaceful weekend then😂

Can I read the theory ? 😆

vibhutil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Off topic: My friends are coming from the US and I'll be playing tourist guide. They want to see South India but I have no clue where to go as I'm a Punjabi. Earlier My plan was to take them to Golden temple and Taj Mahal and from there we will go back to the states together, but now they have 2 days to visit south. Anyone from south? Any suggestions where we should go? TIA

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

The problem is somewhere we all knew anukomo will not be a couple but here due to past season hangover .. we are feeling this is all paving way to other couple.. 

Also most importantly the fun element is missing .. we had that till komo track.. after that it's completely missing.. 

More than anupre now.. i want to see anu's scenes with moloy and anupam especially moloy.. they understand anu more than anyone.. also they are the cupid who can help in sorting out the differences between anupre.. as somewhere they both feel there is something pre is hiding.. 

I want anupre together only after they have learnt something from their past actions.. else they can be separate but I don't want some other partner for them... 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifmember

Can I read the theory ? 😆

Dabba check karo😆

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibhutil

Off topic: My friends are coming from the US and I'll be playing tourist guide. They want to see South India but I have no clue where to go as I'm a Punjabi. Earlier My plan was to take them to Golden temple and Taj Mahal and from there we will go back to the states together, but now they have 2 days to visit south. Anyone from south? Any suggestions where we should go? TIA

Even though I am from South but I don't have any idea about best places to visit here

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vibhutil

kerala and mangalore nearby places can cover them but its rainy here should avoid for one month.