Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ifmember

Sharing few of my thoughts here:

Isn't it all about how Prerna does not deserve Anurag over the past days ? Then, where , why , and how do we need /see AnuPre?

When everybody feels Anurag deserves better and making it worse the makers are hell bent on butchering them more and more, what's more left to talk about ? 

Abhiya is just restating all that has been said in this AT , just strongly and in a single direction without deviation๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ™

Either we can change it from AT for AnuPre to BT for AnuPre ( Bashing thread ) and run it ๐Ÿ˜† Or we better move to CT ( Chat thread ) where we can chat relentlessly. Parica have seperate ATs to appreciate their respective performances on the show if they are good.

Thanks๐Ÿ˜†

I am just thinking where have I am saying something new๐Ÿคฃ

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

aisa na ho Iss AT maein bhi tum maein aur moni reh jaaye.

Sab log bhaag jaaye

Sojao thoda 

Mummy ko thoda help karde andhra biriyani banane maein๐Ÿ˜†

Achi baat haina hum teeno milke aur theories likh sakhengae

havima thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Wasn't this the similar situation in last track..but I don't think AT me kisi ne aise liye..we bashed Anurag left right n centre...same is happening with prerna..but there is definitely something different in this track na that she is getting bashed by everyone.. everywhere..then y so hoopla about it..anurag was wrong n ppl said mean things for him as well..but I don't think anyone reacted like this at that time...then y now??

Sry but I feel the AT atmosphere is completely getting destroyed by this attitude...ppl want anupre together but the way it's being shown are getting affected and getting mad at pre...but still wants them to be together..it's disappointment n frustration which comes and force ppl to talk like this..but I don't know y it is being treated like this..n if everyone feels that ppl should move to the respective anurag prerna AT then let's change the QT name to Parica AT..and all can be at peace...

Pallooo. I think the diff this time is pre nd tht man (taking his name is making me gag) had full marriage which gives no way out for pre. But in anukom pre claimed to be his first wife which made all of us support her. 

Unless there is a return of tht man's first wife and gives tough spot to pre, anu is fighting a lost battle

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: havima

Pallooo. I think the diff this time is pre nd tht man (taking his name is making me gag) had full marriage which gives no way out for pre. But in anukom pre claimed to be his first wife which made all of us support her. 

Unless there is a return of tht man's first wife and gives tough spot to pre, anu is fighting a lost battle

The difference here is prerna's attitude...her indifference to anu's pain and sudden acceptance of her new family which is getting all the bashing for her...

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Wasn't this the similar situation in last track..but I don't think AT me kisi ne aise liye..we bashed Anurag left right n centre...same is happening with prerna..but there is definitely something different in this track na that she is getting bashed by everyone.. everywhere..then y so hoopla about it..anurag was wrong n ppl said mean things for him as well..but I don't think anyone reacted like this at that time...then y now??

Sry but I feel the AT atmosphere is completely getting destroyed by this attitude...ppl want anupre together but the way it's being shown are getting affected and getting mad at pre...but still wants them to be together..it's disappointment n frustration which comes and force ppl to talk like this..but I don't know y it is being treated like this..n if everyone feels that ppl should move to the respective anurag prerna AT then let's change the AT name to Parica AT..and all can be at peace...

No we never said Anurag didn't deserved Prerna. I had a huge fight with one member when that member said that. I gave essays on what all Anurag did for Prerna how he is the only one deserving her, other than that I agree show and AnuPre are getting butchered and I myself don't want them together now, I want Anurag to move on in life now. I don't want AnuPre together the more they bring them together the more butchering of characters especially Prerna's so I wish they keep them separately so that there will be less butchering of characters.

Edited by abhiya_12 - 4 years ago
ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Sry but I feel the AT atmosphere is completely getting destroyed by this attitude...ppl want anupre together but the way it's being shown are getting affected and getting mad at pre...but still wants them to be together..it's disappointment n frustration which comes and force ppl to talk like this..but I don't know y it is being treated like this..n if everyone feels that ppl should move to the respective anurag prerna AT then let's change the QT name to Parica AT..and all can be at peace...

Two differences:

Anu Kom track had most of the discussions not in AT, we didn't have AT much active, only became active in the later part.

We got to see AnuPre mostly together onscreen with Anurag wading komo away, we won't get to see that in this track, infact it will be more of destroying them to a point of never wanting them back. And it's both of them getting butchered, not just one. It's not sassy Anu like we had sassy Prerna. 

Sorry pallawi, I am no one to say what to discuss/ not discuss, I will stay away.

I am just saying the same as what you said, we have nothing to discuss about except disappointments in this track. I will not destroy the atmosphere here.๐Ÿ™‚

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

mujhe bhi  nahi  lag raha hai but yr recent  interview me bht glow kar rahi thi๐Ÿ˜†

Oh someone said there's a badge too Chalo acha hain good for her. Hopefully she gets all happiness and now Parth will be spared ๐Ÿ˜†

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Achi baat haina hum teeno milke aur theories likh sakhengae

yahaan nahin pls

Sab log ka mood ka dhyaan rakhni hai

Hum selfish nahin ho sakthe hai

Isiliye humne anurag AT banaya hai so that we will not hurt others

Members should become strong but they should not feel its AT is turning negitive

Mujhe ab anurag AT and anupre AT maein koi farak nahin pad raha 

Positivity missing ho rahi hai

Anupre together is hope and ummeed and ppl find it here only.

Lets break the ice here 

Lets make way for anupre fans who truely want to.see them together.

I will find new girl for anurag in anurags AT only.

Guys sorry if i have hurt anyone๐Ÿ™ Will  quote only if it has positivity left here.

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ifmember

Two differences:

Anu Kom track had most of the discussions not in AT, we didn't have AT much active, only became active in the later part.

We got to see AnuPre mostly together onscreen with Anurag wading komo away, we won't get to see that in this track, infact it will be more of destroying them to a point of never wanting them back. And it's both of them getting butchered, not just one. It's not sassy Anu like we had sassy Prerna. 

Sorry pallawi, I am no one to say what to discuss/ not discuss, I will stay away.

I am just saying the same as what you said, we have nothing to discuss about except disappointments in this track. I will not destroy the atmosphere here.๐Ÿ™‚

Ifm where's captain? I got some new theory.

ifmember thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Ifm where's captain? I got some new theory.

Captain is missing since few hours ๐Ÿ˜†

It's Saturday night, may be she is taking an off from here ๐Ÿ˜†