RS & abhiya  iffscreen dramma  closed🤣

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by vibhutil

Parica. always ki story Dekho....some one is getting married 🤣

Abhiya RS ki dirammaa ka Sapna toot🤣

Originally posted by abhiya_12

I don't think so😆

mujhe bhi  nahi  lag raha hai but yr recent  interview me bht glow kar rahi thi😆

Sharing few of my thoughts here:

Isn't it all about how Prerna does not deserve Anurag over the past days ? Then, where , why , and how do we need /see AnuPre?

When everybody feels Anurag deserves better and making it worse the makers are hell bent on butchering them more and more, what's more left to talk about ? 

Abhiya is just restating all that has been said in this AT , just strongly and in a single direction without deviation😆🙏

Either we can change it from AT for AnuPre to BT for AnuPre ( Bashing thread ) and run it 😆 Or we better move to CT ( Chat thread ) where we can chat relentlessly. Parica have seperate ATs to appreciate their respective performances on the show if they are good.

Originally posted by abhiya_12

Abhi tho pyaar aa raha tha mera new version dekh ke ab sone kyun bhol rahi hoo.

I am skinny jogging nahi karthi yoga bhi nahi😆

aisa na ho Iss AT maein bhi tum maein aur moni reh jaaye.

Sab log bhaag jaaye

Sojao thoda 

Mummy ko thoda help karde andhra biriyani banane maein😆

Originally posted by pallawi1803

Abhiya RS ki dirammaa ka Sapna toot🤣

need  RS now🤣

batch bhi lagaya hai...usne to be bride ka 😆

Edited by vibhutil - 4 years ago

Originally posted by ifmember

Sharing few of my thoughts here:

Isn't it all about how Prerna does not deserve Anurag over the past days ? Then, where , why , and how do we need /see AnuPre?

When everybody feels Anurag deserves better and making it worse the makers are hell bent on butchering them more and more, what's more left to talk about ? 

Abhiya is just restating all that has been said in this AT , just strongly and in a single direction without deviation😆🙏

Either we can change it from AT for AnuPre to BT for AnuPre ( Bashing thread ) and run it 😆 Or we better move to CT ( Chat thread ) where we can chat relentlessly. Parica have seperate ATs to appreciate their respective performances on the show if they are good.

Wasn't this the similar situation in last track..but I don't think AT me kisi ne aise liye..we bashed Anurag left right n centre...same is happening with prerna..but there is definitely something different in this track na that she is getting bashed by everyone.. everywhere..then y so hoopla about it..anurag was wrong n ppl said mean things for him as well..but I don't think anyone reacted like this at that time...then y now??

Sry but I feel the AT atmosphere is completely getting destroyed by this attitude...ppl want anupre together but the way it's being shown are getting affected and getting mad at pre...but still wants them to be together..it's disappointment n frustration which comes and force ppl to talk like this..but I don't know y it is being treated like this..n if everyone feels that ppl should move to the respective anurag prerna AT then let's change the AT name to Parica AT..and all can be at peace...

Edited by pallawi1803 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by -Doppelganger-

Ifm🤗 Thank you for that lovely post🤗

🤗🤗