Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

What are some common personality traits of celebs... 

Mention only if you have proof and it should not be a one-time thing. 

If you claim some celeb to be arrogant or liar or Narcissistic. Give live examples (atleast minimum two or three times) when celeb has shown that trait in public.

Personal request: Lets not pick Kangana...an easy pick😵.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail

Dont make me open up a thread against Kangana. I ignored your "dont talk about Kangana" line. And straight u attack Hrithik. He is one person who has every right to be Narcissistic in any case unlike some clowns strutting around in Bollywood "as if they r best thing on earth" like SRK and Kangana 🤣

"Am King of Bollywood" "Am Sexiest" "Women find my lips luscious" 🤢

"Am Queen of Bollywood" "Main queen se Superstar ban gayi" "I can do topless scenes without tapes" 🤢🤢

Both shud marry each other actually and BUY themselves a Mirror first to get a Reality check 😆

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
crispsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

Dont make me open up a thread against Kangana. I ignored your "dont talk about Kangana" line. And straight u attack Hrithik. He is one person who has every right to be Narcissistic in any case unlike some clowns strutting around in Bollywood "as if they r best thing on earth" like SRK and Kangana 🤣

"Am Queen of Bollywood" "Main queen se Superstar ban gayi" "I can do topless scenes without tapes" 🤢🤢

Both shud marry each other actually and BUY themselves a Mirror first to get a Reality check 😆

You should have abused Priyanka then.. making it easier for you 😃

Originally posted by: crispsy

You should have abused Priyanka then.. making it easier for you 😃

PC is most Narcissistic celeb out there.  Everyday, she puts up 50 Selfies after 100 filters and scares off people. So Self obsessed and artificial that even on Vacations, she poses prim and proper with heavy lipstick and Pancake makeup doing model like poses with her drinks. Her PR keeps leaking price tags of everything from her cake to her chaddi baniyan these days to show how rich she is 🤢

She is also a Fake. From her Fake Laugh to her Fake "Nick marriage" to her Fake Nose to Fake Asthma. And is just like her character in Aitraaz. Will go to any lengths to become more rich. Break or Fake marriages. 👎🏼

Edited by ThunderLight - 4 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThunderLight

Wow Hrithik is my favorite celeb list. But congrats if you think I made topic for an agenda 👏 I asked not to discuss kangana because but don't like her at all. 

I googled narcissistic Bollywood celeb and if topic came on top. Check my history.

Dafaq.🤦🏻‍♂️

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hahaha a thread to bash celebrities openly.

Zeal17 thumbnail

Edited by Zeal17 - 4 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail

Edited by Zeal17 - 4 years ago
Zeal17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crispsy