Users

Frequent Posters

Azizrehman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Aurtika

https://www.instagram.com/p/B04ZJSCh1WK/?igshid=16kpoh4a1txqh

This is Anurag who  believed in Prerna even before he loved her..Miss him.😢

iss prerna ne Anu ko mandap Mai dulha bna kr nhe chodha.... Anu ko hosh Mai anay Mai tym lagay ga... I wish tb tk tym na nikal Jaye.

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Ha hogayi Moni and me never going to agree on anything samajh gayi😆

🤣 kabhi moni bhi gopi bahu thi

AngelinaEdangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Again posting here

That's what I was saying right Prerna had clear intentions she said it's her revenge, zidd, ego whatever it is she said it on face and fought.

But what Anurag is doing here? He contradicts his own statements in 2 seconds. Let Anurag say I want you because I want to take revenge fine but why so many contradictions. He is saying hatred at one point also calls her gold digger and also he deserves her? There are 3 emotions in this. While pre started with just one emotion that's revenge. 

He himself don't know why he wants her so why not step back instead of destroying himself.

Thats exactly what i am trying to explain that when it comes to PRerna the clear headed n focused Anu always expresses in different ways, he wanted to push her away but still pulls her back to him! He says she is a gold digger n then says he deserves her because of the same reason, he wanted revenge but yet he loves her! 

Anu initially believed that PRerna had some majboori for marrying someone else but after repeatedly slapped with lies he took in the lies saying Pre married for money! But he is unable to accept that PRerna will be that bad, so he says he wants revenge n he deserves her...the push n the pull of Anu.... 

He knows why he wants her because deep down both AnuPre love each other! Love is the reason but i dont want him to destroy himself! 

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Agar wo start hua to it will lead to anurag's destruction... anurag's babying komo was fake n visible.. prerna's discomfort with Bajaj is not...she has started warming up to him..n started cursing anurag... that's y I said prerna's love for Anurag has been tainted for me now..anurag wanted prerna to move on..but he was sure he never will accept kom as his wife. Anurag never let kom harm prerna n always ensured that in prerna n Komolika's fight prerna should always win...can u say the same thing for Mrs Bajaj.....

Did Prerna accepted Bajaj as her husband? Warming up to him means she is going to give him rights on her? When I said not comfortable I meant the physical distance between them. Isn't Pre did deal marriage as a assurance of not harming Anurag?

Anyway like I said it's done for them I just want her to start baby drama too, Anurag will for once take it and move on from that woman for good.

Edited by abhiya_12 - 4 years ago
pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aisling

Rukjao behen rukjao! 🙏😂

Ok 🤐 cursing means wen she called him disgusting and all..

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Prerna still not showing any comfort with Mr Bajaj, she is yet to start her baby drama. Whenever she is with Mr B there's so much distance physically compared to Anurag's I love Komo waala non sense in front of Prerna. Hopefully woh bhi start hojaye so that Anurag completely done with it.

yes till thursday there was discomf

but on fri, she was so comfy.....this kuki is linking them together...hope mrs x-bajaj come n take kuks away

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Azizrehman

iss prerna ne Anu ko mandap Mai dulha bna kr nhe chodha.... Anu ko hosh Mai anay Mai tym lagay ga... I wish tb tk tym na nikal Jaye.

Time already nikhal gayi vun dhono ke liye. Bas pray kar rahi hoo yeh jaldhi hosh main aake apna life pae concentrate kare no more wasting time on unnecessary people.

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelinaEdangel

Thats exactly what i am trying to explain that when it comes to PRerna the clear headed n focused Anu always expresses in different ways, he wanted to push her away but still pulls her back to him! He says she is a gold digger n then says he deserves her because of the same reason, he wanted revenge but yet he loves her! 

Anu initially believed that PRerna had some majboori for marrying someone else but after repeatedly slapped with lies he took in the lies saying Pre married for money! But he is unable to accept that PRerna will be that bad, so he says he wants revenge n he deserves her...the push n the pull of Anu.... 

He knows why he wants her because deep down both AnuPre love each other! Love is the reason but i dont want him to destroy himself! 

@Bold are we sure about this😆

All I can see his stubbornness and blind anger.

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Did Prerna accepted Bajaj as his husband? Warming up to him means she is going to give him rights on her? When I said not comfortable I meant the physical distance between them. Isn't Pre did deal marriage as a assurance of not harming Anurag?

Anyway like I said it's done for them I just want her to start baby drama too, Anurag will for once take it and move on from that woman for good.

guess makers r moving on cautiously....baby drama will depend upon TRPS .. presently they need to redeem TRP wise bcoz baby revelation gonna be a big twist...just like HOLI one during komo track

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: memad

yes till thursday there was discomf

but on fri, she was so comfy.....this kuki is linking them together...hope mrs x-bajaj come n take kuks away

There's no Mrs X-Bajaj. Now it's all about Mr and Mrs Bajaj. Just pray Anurag moves on from these people for once and concentrate on his life. He don't need to go through that pain. Let them play happy family. 😆