AnuPre/ParIca AT#108- ‘I was sure about our chemistry’~Parth - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by pallawi1803

Kuchh mile na mile kuchh bura na aaye pls...I commented by mistake..mujhe laga sabne Kara hi Hoga🤐🤐😰😰🙏

Anurag ka BTS mil jayegi😆

lol...ksg's IG update

just like his friendship day sbs wali drawing

Congratulations on the new AT! 🤗

I don't know why i can't stop myself from coming here. Jinke liye yahan aai thi unhi ki band baja rakhi hai show mein aur yahan pe bhi😆. Nothing to do today, free as hell! 

Originally posted by Aisling

Congratulations on the new AT! 🤗

I don't know why i can't stop myself from coming here. Jinke liye yahan aai thi unhi ki band baja rakhi hai show mein aur yahan pe bhi😆. Nothing to do today, free as hell! 

Arrey nahi baba bas vunki balaayi ke liye theories likh rahe hain😆

Originally posted by abhiya_12

Prerna still not showing any comfort with Mr Bajaj, she is yet to start her baby drama. Whenever she is with Mr B there's so much distance physically compared to Anurag's I love Komo waala non sense in front of Prerna. Hopefully woh bhi start hojaye so that Anurag completely done with it.

Agar wo start hua to it will lead to anurag's destruction... anurag's babying komo was fake n visible.. prerna's discomfort with Bajaj is not...she has started warming up to him..n started cursing anurag... that's y I said prerna's love for Anurag has been tainted for me now..anurag wanted prerna to move on..but he was sure he never will accept kom as his wife. Anurag never let kom harm prerna n always ensured that in prerna n Komolika's fight prerna should always win...can u say the same thing for Mrs Bajaj.....

Originally posted by Parijatrocks

sacchi hogayi.. Bach gaye sab🤣

Ha hogayi Moni and me never going to agree on anything samajh gayi😆

Originally posted by abhiya_12

Arrey nahi baba bas vunki balaayi ke liye theories likh rahe hain😆

i know about those khaufnaak theories 😆. Chalo, likhlo show ki reality mein bhi konsi fairy-tale story milrhi hai😂

Moni for once I want one of ur wish regarding anurag to come true...usko Haridwar ki tkt de do koi pls....

Originally posted by pallawi1803

Agar wo start hua to it will lead to anurag's destruction... anurag's babying komo was fake n visible.. prerna's discomfort with Bajaj is not...she has started warming up to him..n started cursing anurag... that's y I said prerna's love for Anurag has been tainted for me now..anurag wanted prerna to move on..but he was sure he never will accept kom as his wife. Anurag never let kom harm prerna n always ensured that in prerna n Komolika's fight prerna should always win...can u say the same thing for Mrs Bajaj.....

Rukjao behen rukjao! 🙏😂