Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelinaEdangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: abhiya_12

Prerna still not showing any comfort with Mr Bajaj, she is yet to start her baby drama. Whenever she is with Mr B there's so much distance physically compared to Anurag's I love Komo waala non sense in front of Prerna. Hopefully woh bhi start hojaye so that Anurag completely done with it.

Prerna is not comfortable but she is already warming up to him, politely listening to him even when she cld have lashed @ him that the reason Anu is changing is Bajaj himself, the person who snatched his entire life from him, but i see a more submissive Pre accepting his thanks n agreeing to whatever he says! 

Prerna will show her love for Sneha n Loyalty towards her husband n to push Anu more she might do a bit more too but i have a feeling that to fill the gap the other characters will play a major role! 

Aisling thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Happy Weekends! Will come, whenever you guys wish to give a lil bit of rest to these past, present and future theories of Anurag, Prerna, Anupre, mrs bajaj etc.... I am off for now. Cyaaa🤗

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: memad

guess makers r moving on cautiously....baby drama will depend upon TRPS .. presently they need to redeem TRP wise bcoz baby revelation gonna be a big twist...just like HOLI one during komo track

Trps are disastrous from 2 months already and lol they don't care anymore. I can't see this all 3 under one roof non sense just make her do baby drama and happy family in front of Anurag. And hopefully Mohini and Nivi make him see the harsh reality that Pre moved on and he too should let it go. 

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: AngelinaEdangel

Prerna is not comfortable but she is already warming up to him, politely listening to him even when she cld have lashed @ him that the reason Anu is changing is Bajaj himself, the person who snatched his entire life from him, but i see a more submissive Pre accepting his thanks n agreeing to whatever he says! 

Prerna will show her love for Sneha n Loyalty towards her husband n to push Anu more she might do a bit more too but i have a feeling that to fill the gap the other characters will play a major role! 

😡😭

Azizrehman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: abhiya_12

Time already nikhal gayi vun dhono ke liye. Bas pray kar rahi hoo yeh jaldhi hosh main aake apna life pae concentrate kare no more wasting time on unnecessary people.

i wish....reel life couple k liye Mai aise duayen krun hi Mai ne socha na tha.

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Does it matter anymore? Like why she is doing and all. Whatever it is she accepted it. Anurag too should accept it now. I don't want to see him going through pain of watching them and loosing his whatever left over sanity.

She isn't the only one in the universe. He just needs to give time to himself and let time heal him. He will get better than her for sure.

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

EXACTLY i didn't like it one bit

she should hv lashed out at him - DUDE GIVE MY ONUS HOUSE BACK...I BEGGED TO ONU FOR UR COOKIE NOW U DON'T SHOW ANY ATTITUDE....

But instead we got mellow pre.....till yesterday pre was screaming ENOUGH to bajju n now 1 day me itna change...can't digest

abhiya_12 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Aisling

Happy Weekends! Will come, whenever you guys wish to give a lil bit of rest to these past, present and future theories of Anurag, Prerna, Anupre, mrs bajaj etc.... I am off for now. Cyaaa🤗

Ok rukho kuch aur baat karlethae hain😆

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Any one watched jabriya Jodi?  Howz it? Is it worth to watch?