Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

pallu😆 tum aaj lets see what we get🤣

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurtika

https://www.instagram.com/p/B04ZJSCh1WK/?igshid=16kpoh4a1txqh

This is Anurag who  believed in Prerna even before he loved her..Miss him.😢

See the discomfort in prerna...she even then decided to marry Naveen bcoz of a deal right..but that prerna n Mrs Bajaj are different...I miss the prerna who use to threaten Naveen Babu if he use to say anything against anurag..but Mrs bajaj is all ok if her husband calls anurag cheap n demean him  😭 I miss the fierce prerna who is to say that anurag is n will always be her everything n she will love him more than anyone else in her life..Mrs Bajaj says bb, anurag n everyone else use to matter to her wen she was with Anurag..now she is a part off BM n she is Mrs Bajaj😡..urgg let it be..

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

pallu😆 tum aaj lets see what we get🤣

Kuchh mile na mile kuchh bura na aaye pls...I commented by mistake..mujhe laga sabne Kara hi Hoga🤐🤐😰😰🙏

pallawi1803 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aurtika

Looks like it.. Akanksha was in a big gift box too.😂

Yeah saw..y r basus a part of this party..apne room me baitho....anu baby pls go somewhere pls🙏

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmRVMKYI188

sorry if already posted

loved what shubhi said...most of the things r what fans feel

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

congo shango new AT🥳

Let the spirit of debate cobtinue

Moni abhiya both cobtinue your victory👍🏼

It's done.😆

Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

See the discomfort in prerna...she even then decided to marry Naveen bcoz of a deal right..but that prerna n Mrs Bajaj are different...I miss the prerna who use to threaten Naveen Babu if he use to say anything against anurag..but Mrs bajaj is all ok if her husband calls anurag cheap n demean him  😭 I miss the fierce prerna who is to say that anurag is n will always be her everything n she will love him more than anyone else in her life..Mrs Bajaj says bb, anurag n everyone else use to matter to her wen she was with Anurag..now she is a part off BM n she is Mrs Bajaj😡..urgg let it be..

Prerna still not showing any comfort with Mr Bajaj, she is yet to start her baby drama. Whenever she is with Mr B there's so much distance physically compared to Anurag's I love Komo waala non sense in front of Prerna. Hopefully woh bhi start hojaye so that Anurag completely done with it.