Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelinaEdangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Congratulations for the New AT!

May we be blessed with a Sensible, Well Mannered, Soft Spoken Anu Back and a Sensitive Prerna with Love in her eyes for Anu and fire in her words for her husband! 

May we be blessed with AnuPre and PArica content! Amen!! 

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Congrats on the new AT

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngelinaEdangel

Did Prerna say she is fighting because she loved Anu?? Is Anu now not saying that he wants to snatch everything from Bajaj including his wife??? So isnt it not revenge ?? 

Anu has never been able to hide his emotions! even during Komo track when he wanted to show hatred he used to loose himself n show his concern! And now too when he wanted revenge he still says he deserves her!! because deep down he knows she loves him! 

If what Anu doing now is zidd then what was Prerna doing during Komo track? that was also zidd, ego that she wanted to prove as anu's wife!! 

Again posting here

That's what I was saying right Prerna had clear intentions she said it's her revenge, zidd, ego whatever it is she said it on face and fought.

But what Anurag is doing here? He contradicts his own statements in 2 seconds. Let Anurag say I want you because I want to take revenge fine but why so many contradictions. He is saying hatred at one point also calls her gold digger and also he deserves her? There are 3 emotions in this. While pre started with just one emotion that's revenge. 

He himself don't know why he wants her so why not step back instead of destroying himself.

abhiya_12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

Nhi pre is in coma..main to Mrs Bajaj ko dhoti Hoon...Mrs Bajaj ko hum unke disconnect ki wajah se dhote hai with her previous life..Jo Shaadi k pehle tak this...mujhe Mrs Bajaj k baare me baat nhi karnismiley7🤐🤬

Unfortunately dhono ek hi hain😆

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

Unfortunately dhono ek hi hain😆

Nhi...not for me...danda Anu ko lga par asar pr rna pe hua..wo coma me hai..Mrs Bajaj is different..

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/B04ZJSCh1WK/?igshid=16kpoh4a1txqh

This is Anurag who  believed in Prerna even before he loved her..Miss him.😢

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

congo shango new AT🥳

Let the spirit of debate cobtinue

Moni abhiya both cobtinue your victory👍🏼

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail