Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I think she's always been like this. She has always done what others have told her because she trusted their wisdom and experience. E.g., getting her married at 18, sending Ashok alone to London etc.

Even after a reality check namely Meeta, she has always worked and acted according to others decisions. Minnie decided that she cant let her mother stay in a house which does not belong to them.  Ashok was the one who wanted a divorce and she had to go through it. She took up odd jobs and was struggling to make ends meet but it was Minnie and Hanuman who encouraged her and her culinary skill set. The reason Hanuman wants her to take an initiative and confess. He wants babes to decide for herself.

It's only because of the divorce that she has been put in a position where she has had to make some hard choices. At the age of 35 she's learning how to do things that Minnie has learnt at the age of 17. There's bound to be some form of fear inside her where she doubts if she's making the right choice.

This fear inside her reflects in her behaviour and personality every now and then.

But then she does things like releasing Ashok and sending him to London and it mind boggles me as to how we don't see her do things like that on a continuous basis. Like she did that all on her own. So why can't she make all her decisions like that??

Remember the level of scared Hanuman was when she said things like "Case waapas le lelijiye" and "Haan Ashok Khurana maine tumhe maaf kiya", he had certainly not expected that she would send him away and before that the whole 'Tujhse naaraaz nahi zindagi' sequence. This was a decision Babita took for herself but through it she experienced many emotions, it was difficult for her.

Peace_Seeker thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I also feel the same. Babita's character is not getting enough space to grow. Hanuman -Babita bond ko badhne k liye proper environment nhi mil rha. Mini Hanuman ka bond to establish ho gya but what about Hanuman- Babita. They are stuck. Har baat pahle Minni ko pta chalti hai Babita ko kyu nhi. Why she is always like a bechari abla naari who needs someone push her, to realise things. Minni ko achche se pta hai ki Hanuman ke Life me uski kya importance hai kya jagah hai It's crystal clear to Minni. Par kya Babita HS k life me apni position ko leke itni clear hai. Aajkl to bas wo hurt hi ho rhi hai. She is just unaware of everything. 😣😣

Originally posted by: Peace_Seeker

I also feel the same. Babita's character is not getting enough space to grow. Hanuman -Babita bond ko badhne k liye proper environment nhi mil rha. Mini Hanuman ka bond to establish ho gya but what about Hanuman- Babita. They are stuck. Har baat pahle Minni ko pta chalti hai Babita ko kyu nhi. Why she is always like a bechari abla naari who needs someone push her, to realise things. Minni ko achche se pta hai ki Hanuman ke Life me uski kya importance hai kya jagah hai It's crystal clear to Minni. Par kya Babita HS k life me apni position ko leke itni clear hai. Aajkl to bas wo hurt hi ho rhi hai. She is just unaware of everything. 😣😣

Do you remember when he said "Haath toh aap ki ore bhi badhaya thha" and "Haq toh aapne bhi naa diya" when they argued over sharaab ki botal. For me it explains some things like he had given an equal chance to both minnie and babita to become a part of his life ... Minnie took the chance and their bond is established but Babita has always stepped back, remained silent when the focus of any discussion become hanita and moreover chosen to remain conveniently confused about this topic. the very reason ... he wants to but he is not able to trust her right now.

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

As I mentioned in another post. Hanuman knows Babita carries fears that might have come from broken marriage she came from.. he knows that Babita needs to look into Minnie's future too and thus he targeted those fears to make Babita step back and not hurt along his side..

more than anything I feel he is unsure about his future at this stage and want them to go away to protect them for what lies ahead for him.. they are stable in their life after whole turmoil that they have gone thru..it's not Hanuman trusting them to share his pain..it's more about him protecting both Minnie and Babita from turmoils that he is about to face.. if that means making them go away then so be it.. 

Peace_Seeker thumbnail

Yes ..  you are right. I wish ki upcoming episodes me dono ke bich k distances khatam ho jaye aur Babita HS ko samajh paye.

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Well Babita is having super insecurities ..... hence Hanuman wish to take first firm step comes from her....but same time Babita feels she is not being worthy of Hanuman plus his immense for late Imarti making Babita constantly feels insecure its her issue 

Babita reading current scenario very superficially she is not that kind of person who goes depth of any subject 

She only sees Hanuman doesn't want her to be him plus he goes on confessing regarding Imarti's death though he is purely lied but Babita goes by his words 

my guess that photo frame shot has deep meaning.... Hanuman sees Babita instead of Imarti here Babita sees Imarti beside Hanuman ...

may be i m wrong in this ðŸ˜† 

Originally posted by: riti4u

As I mentioned in another post. Hanuman knows Babita carries fears that might have come from broken marriage she came from.. he knows that Babita needs to look into Minnie's future too and thus he targeted those fears to make Babita step back and not hurt along his side..

more than anything I feel he is unsure about his future at this stage and want them to go away to protect them for what lies ahead for him.. they are stable in their life after whole turmoil that they have gone thru..it's not Hanuman trusting them to share his pain..it's more about him protecting both Minnie and Babita from turmoils that he is about to face.. if that means making them go away then so be it.. 

So true

Originally posted by: Peace_Seeker

Yes ..  you are right. I wish ki upcoming episodes me dono ke bich k distances khatam ho jaye aur Babita HS ko samajh paye.

He has understood her till a point of knowing her inside out so i say sooner or later she will understand him.

Originally posted by: blushing

Well Babita is having super insecurities ..... hence Hanuman wish to take first firm step comes from her....but same time Babita feels she is not being worthy of Hanuman plus his immense for late Imarti making Babita constantly feels insecure its her issue 

Babita reading current scenario very superficially she is not that kind of person who goes depth of any subject 

She only sees Hanuman doesn't want her to be him plus he goes on confessing regarding Imarti's death though he is purely lied but Babita goes by his words 

my guess that photo frame shot has deep meaning.... Hanuman sees Babita instead of Imarti here Babita sees Imarti beside Hanuman ...

may be i m wrong in this ðŸ˜† 

i feel your observation about the photo frame bit is exactly what they wanted to convey. Hanuman picking and putting the frame on the wall thinking that its only imarti's soul which is beside him in this struggle but he ends up seeing Babita's reflection on the other hand Babita is just able to see the photo 

Peace_Seeker thumbnail

Yes the photo frame shot had really deep meaning... Raat ko HS ka Babita ko wo sab kehna aur av wapas se Imarti aur apni tasveer lgana.. she is connecting both and thinking ki HS ke life me ab uske liye sayad jagah nhi hai.

May be..

Just thinking about it ...

Edited by Peace_Seeker - 4 years ago