Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystic786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Rajkumar is arrogant and you're not the only one who thinks that many people do. I've seen his interviews too and he clearly comes across as arrogant. In the Rajeev Masand round table last year, he was acting so cocky while the rest of the actors were so humble including Ranveer who was the biggest star on that table.

Originally posted by: ninny

Watched his interviews and I felt that he wasn't very humble while expressing himself. However it is just my opinion and I could be wrong. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Wasting money? Kiske?

Emotionally invest mat karo fir. Syapa hi khatam. 

he is wasting production homes money, that money can be made for better use.

Mujhe karna hai emotionally invest, so now others will decide where to invest and where not to? Please tell me when I should go to the washroom too then

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

he is wasting production homes money, that money can be made for better use.

Like?

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Is it like you only watch movies of your favorite? Movie is funny and fun and enjoyable. Easy breezy. 

I am a movie buff. I don't have restrictions about watching movies of particular actors/actresses. Mein toh Kareena ki movie bhi dekh lu. Even though she annoys me. 

Besides, all 3 acted real good. BKB is Kriti's best. 

@ bold I'm not a movie buff and I hardly watch movies of my fav either but then when I do, I prefer my favs. I might watch a movie without my favs too but here the leads are not only not my fav but also the ones I don't even like. It's like shear torture.🤓

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

They can invest in better actors who arent going to deliver duds. 

maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

don't care about this topic but -

He was sooo hot in Judgemental.. oh man he should definitely do more of those roles!

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

He is a very good actor no doubt about that and not everything is about money and box office. He has made a name for himself and he will survive even with content driven movies. I want all three RKR, Vicky and Ayushmann to be successful. These three deserve every bit of praise and applause they get. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarath_Pandey

don't care about this topic but -

He was sooo hot in Judgemental.. oh man he should definitely do more of those roles!

Yeah i wont lie he did turn me on a little but i was too distracted by Kangana to be fully turned on 

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I will do whatever I want to do. 

Is that another movie of Rajkummar?

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Iam a Sara's fan as well and yet u can't give entire credit to her and the song. Ppl enjoyed the film and praised Ranveer's entertainment. Watch atleast one video at the theater wat ppl talked and come back.

Yeah i understand ur desperation to make another video to do all the things u desire..raise Jhanvi's stardom, undermine Ranveer's stardom...Rajkumar at the end is just an excuse. Everyone knew it already. That he is an actor first and star next.

Let me tell u, Jhanvi's only film that released got the hype due to the hoopla around her mom's death. Nothing to do with Jhanvi herself.