ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Shahid is a film of Rajkummar Rao lol

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

HAHA so now you're gonna come after Shahid. 

Sorry but Shahid just delivered Kabir Singh which a feat that Rajkumar will NEVER reach that level of stardom. Shahid is gonna sweep all the awards just wait. 

abe ghochu, Rajkumar ki film ka naam Shahid hai, jiske liye usne National Award Best Actor jita tha.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DelusionalMe

Nah, I think I'll pass that. 

Bareilly ki Barfi is in the top 5 films of 2017. Why do you want to skip it? It's entertaining. 

TrickyMind thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He is very avg looking actor but quite talented compared to many good looking bollywood big names.. Shahid, trapped. Shadi mai zaroor aana, BKB - he has already proved his skill and talent.. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Tera investment ja raha hai? Nahi na. 

Then Raj has to go nowhere. He deserves to stay. There are all type of movies being made. He will just be fine. 

Tujhe nai aschha lagta.. tu mat dekh. Chal ab hata saavan ki ghata.. kha khuja. Batti bujhake soja... tintukle pintukle. 

Image result for govinda gif

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Bareilly ki Barfi is in the top 5 films of 2017. Why do you want to skip it? It's entertaining. 

May be because I'm not a fan of either of the leads. Besides, I seriously don't get the hype about Rajkumar, Kriti Sanon is equally intolerable. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionalMe

May be because I'm not a fan of either of the leads. Besides, I seriously don't get the hype about Rajkumar, Kriti Sanon is equally intolerable. 

Is it like you only watch movies of your favorite? Movie is funny and fun and enjoyable. Easy breezy. 

I am a movie buff. I don't have restrictions about watching movies of particular actors/actresses. Mein toh Kareena ki movie bhi dekh lu. Even though she annoys me. 

Besides, all 3 acted real good. BKB is Kriti's best. 

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Please don’t discount his success just cuz his movies flop at the BO. His acting talent is enough to get him awards, that counts too. His next movie with Moani Roy will be a huge hit cuz of his ACTING.

The problem with nepo kids is that they can’t act!!! Look at Sara... she didn’t wink once and the song was called Ankh Marey,  not Mooh Kholey. 

Then you have people like Tiger and Ananya together giving 12 cr opening with bharat ki Tara, which is kinda embarrassing. 

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Tera investment ja raha hai? Nahi na. 

Then Raj has to go nowhere. He deserves to stay. There are all type of movies being made. He will just be fine. 

Tujhe nai aschha lagta.. tu mat dekh. Chal ab hata saavan ki ghata.. kha khuja. Batti bujhake soja... tintukle pintukle. 

Image result for govinda gif

Iska he investment hai, for some reason i dont feel like posting my genuine thoughts on topic likely made by this particular person. I dont want to accuse someone of being a troll but people should take this tiny thing in their consideration before giving their valid/ genuine comment. 😆

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

He isn't a blockbuster type super star but he is good enough for small budget hit movies. He is now of content driven stories star, just like Ayushman. Nothing wrong in that, not everyone can be big budget star. He made a place of his own.

Even if it's content driven, Ayushman is far ahead than Rajkumar Rao and Ayushman's script choice is way better than him.