Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Talent isnt enough hun. Otherwise Tabu would be as big of a star as Alia or Rani or even Kajol. Nobody cares if you can act.

Today we need everything - you have to be hot, acting teek teek karlo and content should be good. Raj can only do one of these things. Also he looks like saasta SRK too 

Who is hot in the industry right now? ðŸ˜•

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

Ayushmann can't act like Raj though, adha bhi talent hai, Raj jitna.

I think he clicks in light comic roles. VD worked and so did SMS and BH. He does Justice to such roles. He was equally good in Andhadun. As for Rajkumar, I liked Rajkumar in Kai Po Che but I liked Sushant and Amit better. He had hardly to do anything in Queen. He was good in Stree but I still think Ayushmaan has better screen presence than Rajkumar. As I mentioned before I'm not a fan of either and those above are the only movies I have watched of them so I'm not biased towards any of them. 

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail

Talent isnt enough hun. Otherwise Tabu would be as big of a star as Alia or Rani or even Kajol. Nobody cares if you can act.

Today we need everything - you have to be hot, acting teek teek karlo and content should be good. Raj can only do one of these things. Also he looks like saasta SRK too 

@bold though hilarious I don't think he even looks like that.🤣

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DelusionalMe

I think he clicks in light comic roles. VD worked and so did SMS and BH. He does Justice to such roles. He was equally good in Andhadun. As for Rajkumar, I liked Rajkumar in Kai Po Che but I liked Sushant and Amit better. He had hardly to do anything in Queen. He was good in Stree but I still think Ayushmaan has better screen presence than Rajkumar. As I mentioned before I'm not a fan of either and those above are the only movies I have watched of them so I'm not biased towards any of them. 

watch BKB, you will clearly who is more talented.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Not a fair comparison. RKR was given a better role, and he has that baritone voice that gets me going sometimes. Other than that Ayushman is more superior, please review his film collections. 

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail

Nah, I think I'll pass that. 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Omg please dont compare him with Ayushman!

Ayushman has lots of successful films - Vicky Donor, Dum Laga Ke Haisha, Barielly Ki Barfi, Shubh Mangal Savdaan, Andhadhun, Badhai Ho, Article 16. he is doing very well! Collections are much higher than Rajkummar's movies.

Even Kartik and Vicky are better than Rajkumar. They're hotter too 

All of them are hot and tall and then we have Rao lol 

It wasn't about comparing but stating that they both work in content driven budget movies. Yes Ayushman has tasted more success, he is better looking and taller. He is more lucky too.

Rajkumar despite his shortcomings could create a place of his own. His movies work too.

Kartik I find less talented. Vicky tasted lot of success esp will Uri. Let's see how he takes it forward.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DelusionalMe

Nah, I think I'll pass that. 

Shahid dekhle lol

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

HAHA so now you're gonna come after Shahid. 

Sorry but Shahid just delivered Kabir Singh which a feat that Rajkumar will NEVER reach that level of stardom. Shahid is gonna sweep all the awards just wait. 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I might be off topic but honestly, I enjoyed Ayushmann's character in Brailey ki Barfi a lot more than Rajkummar Rao's. It was a better written character and had multiple layers according to me. 

Ayushmann did complete justice whereas Rajkummar Rao was good but nothing that blew my mind away.