Posted: 4 years ago

Even though everyone praises him to the skies, I just want to remind everyone that his box office record is HORRID. He only has one hit in his entire career -Stree, and even that cannot be 100% credited to him.

His films open around 1-2 crores on average 

Ultimately this is a business and if you cant deliver the money, you gon get out. He is the biggest financial burden on the industry and so much money is being lost on him. Even Janhvi Kapoor can get her films to open at 8 crores. 

This is why we need Janhvi, Ananya and Sara - look at the business their films are doing and how much money they are bringing back in to the industry. Sara's Simmba is 200 crore for god sakes and her song in Aankh Maarey is a big  reason for that. Dhadak almost got to 80 crores hahaha thats more than all of Raj's movies. 

Nepotism IS NEEDED here and the box office collections are proof of this. So just because he's talented we're supposed to shove him into movies? audiences is rejecting him and most people dont even know who the hell he is and those who do - dont care for him. He's no Ranbir or Tiger. Time for him to be shoved out or thrown into Netflix. Your time is up . Talent ka kya kare when we are not getting paisa paisa, jao theatre plays mein kam karo and stop destroying the film economy. 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago

Like KanganašŸ˜† he has fluke too stree

Edited by Phenomenal_One - 4 years ago

He isn't a blockbuster type super star but he is good enough for small budget hit movies. He is now of content driven stories star, just like Ayushman. Nothing wrong in that, not everyone can be big budget star. He made a place of his own.

You are on which side? Kangu or Nepotism

Edited by ana0806 - 4 years ago

To be honest, I never got the hype about him. He is not even that talented that people brag about. I find him mediocre looks wise and he is better than some nepo kids, no doubt, but that's about it. If he just vanishes one day from BW, I bet anyone would notice or talk about him. I think Aayushman is better still a bit better than him though I'm a fan of none of them.

Originally posted by Jaitreya23

He isn't a blockbuster type super star but he is good enough for small budget hit movies. He is now of content driven stories star, just like Ayushman. Nothing wrong in that, not everyone can be big budget star. He made a place of his own.

Omg please dont compare him with Ayushman!

Ayushman has lots of successful films - Vicky Donor, Dum Laga Ke Haisha, Barielly Ki Barfi, Shubh Mangal Savdaan, Andhadhun, Badhai Ho, Article 16. he is doing very well! Collections are much higher than Rajkummar's movies.

Even Kartik and Vicky are better than Rajkumar. They're hotter too 

All of them are hot and tall and then we have Rao lol 

Originally posted by ana0806

You are ok which side? Kangu or Nepotism

Mein sachai ke side par hoon .....aur sachai mein taqat hoti hai 

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Omg please dont compare him with Ayushman!

Ayushman has lots of successful films - Vicky Donor, Dum Laga Ke Haisha, Barielly Ki Barfi, Shubh Mangal Savdaan, Andhadhun, Badhai Ho, Article 16. he is doing very well! Collections are much higher than Rajkummar's movies.

Even Kartik and Vicky are better than Rajkumar. They're hotter too 

All of them are hot and tall and then we have Rao lol 

Yeah....Rajkummar....just has talent....nothing elsešŸ¤”

Originally posted by DelusionalMe

To be honest, I never got the hype about him. He is not even that talented that people brag about. I find him mediocre looks wise and he is better than some nepo kids, no doubt, but that's about it. If he just vanishes one day from BW, I bet anyone would notice or talk about him. I think Aayushman is better still a bit better than him though I'm a fan of none of them.

Ayushmann can't act like Raj though, adha bhi talent hai, Raj jitna.

Originally posted by Thug-Leader

Ayushmann can't act like Raj though, adha bhi talent hai, Raj jitna.

Talent isnt enough hun. Otherwise Tabu would be as big of a star as Alia or Rani or even Kajol. Nobody cares if you can act.

Today we need everything - you have to be hot, acting teek teek karlo and content should be good. Raj can only do one of these things. Also he looks like saasta SRK too