Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

TRUE!!!

Aly doesn't dance well at all while his partner is an awesome dancer.

To Babita too!!

And iam so sure no matter what they wud never appreciate Saurabh Ridhi's performances! I actually want them to leave this show and join some other where they wud be rightfully respected. These judges actually want them to go away and they are protecting Babita Vivek. Iam not saying Babita is not a star but she is not an artiste so she might get eliminated if she's put into nominations for votes hence the hi fis for nothing

Sauridhi impressed me and their impact is simple yet wonderful. They also improved their dance but not a single word of appreciation by these partial judges. And me, i forgot to actually vote for them! i feel so sorry. The time is so less so by the time i woke up, it is already 7, i thought i cud vote at 5. My mistake. Iam feeling guilty since then.

Prince And Yuvika also dong over the top cheesy stuff to gain brownie points and hi fi

Iam so sad for Anita..i hope Rohit becomes well soon. It is so sad to hear he has jaundice.

Edited by TeenRose1 - 4 years ago
TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arcjoi29

I don't think there are any favoritism towards the ones you mentioned but Babita-Vivek. Judges said Privika had less dance moves and their performance was concept heavy. Well so was Bavek's. How did they get a hi5!!! I know they are not from acting background and being in front of camera is a big deal for them but I hardly see any dancing from them. Clearly favoritism from judges towards them while Nishan, Ronit and Sauridhi are completely ignored. Sauridhi will be eliminated next episode if Ronit is not automatically eliminated for not performing 

Ronita wanted to dance but they shudn't - the judges themselves said not to and i agree with them. So if they take the decision how can they eliminate them? 

They wanted to get rid of Saurabh Riddhi and make Babita Vivek winner or atleast to top 3. It is way too obvious.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

Saurabh and riddhi are the quiet ones. they dont add to drama quotient nor do they talk much like the other contestants. so they are ignored. Abhi prince yuvika ka tragedy has been a long time no need to favor them. the 1st intro epi was shot way before. 

Anita should have been asked to perform with choreographer or solo instead of just letting them go. even shantanu's partner couldnt perform so he did. 

Saurabh Ridhi may be quiet but they are the graceful ones, so simple and dignified. They might actually bring lot of aunties TRPs..they are so sanskaari couple. Their dances also has lots of simple yet touching subtlety and chemistry which many so called dancing dancers lack. 

Iam watching only for them and Ronita.

I agree about asking Anita to dance, but they must have thought she must look after him. Knowing about Jaundice is a far serious issue than a leg fracture or cramp.

They don't care unless it is Babita Vivek. They need them to win!!!

They want Saurabh Ridhi to go away, they feel they shudn't even come here, they felt so underwhelming seeing them enter itself. 

This level of humiliation is not worth for the,. I'll rem their performances. 

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

I agree that Faisal's act was unique and deserved the HIFI. 

However, you do not need to bring up JDJ and KKK. I won't comment on that. 

Nishan could have done better, and I agree and certainly didn't deserve HIFI for that but what about first act? Did they not deserve HIFI? 

@bold: Ronita wasn't allowed to perform, and they got a break off. They were not up for voting. So they were safe from elimination without even performing. Direct entry to next round without dancing and subjected to voting; how fair is that? While nishan HAD to perform despite her baliye being unable to stand up. So if Ronita got a break so Nishan should also be allowed not to dance and be also safe because their situations were almost similar. 

@underline: See, the world isn't against shantanu. When Ronita go direct qualificaion this was not only unfair to shantanu, but to all the couples.

You like SouRidhi right? I too think they are treated badly; so think about it; they tried so hard each time and then somebody just gets direct entry; how fair is that? I don't hate Ronita, I was actually looking forward, but when something isn't right according to my humble opinion, I will say it

If people see injustice being done they will talk about it, no? If virima act was removed from Hotstar, of course people will talk about it. If shan wasn't allowed to perform with choregrapher or not perform at all when some other couple in same situation was allowed to, people will talk about it. 

Pls..have some concern for a not well health guy..Jaundice is a serious issue..my father died from it. I don't care this damns show go..iam with Anita..i worry for her alot and u ppl care so much of them performing this stupid dance show????

Iam saying it again - a simple leg cramp is nothing before learning about having dangerous Jaundice

Talking about fairness..uh ðŸ˜¡

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

Yes they did, they messed up big time in the last weekend episode but Nishaan weren’t the only one subjected to it.

I have seen this pattern in the last two shows as well.

I might have missed the qualification part and thought they were unsafe too. That’s defo unfair on judges part. Both cases were same and should’ve been handle in the same way. I agree that was unfair towards nishaan and others as well

No as of now I don’t like anyone, but it doesn’t take rocket science to see who has been treated badly. 

Virima thing is very suspicious, they have been heavily promoted and all these scripted drama.  

Are u ppl serious??????????????????????????????????

Both the cases ARE NOT SAME!!

JAUNDICE IS A DEADLY CONDITION WHILE WHAT NITYAMI GOT IS A DAMN CRAMP THAT GOES AWAY IN 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIDN'T U SEE ANITA IS ALMOST ON VERGE OF BREAKING DOWN HEARING ABOUT IT..IT IS AN UNAVOIDABLE UNFORTUNATE SITUATION..IT'S NOT AS IF THEY ARE TRYING TO ESCAPE IT.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samira-d

Faisal and his partner are really great and deserving..their act was simply superb..

But Ronita though I like them the judges showed favouritism by letting them be in safe zone  without performing..that was not right and the makers messed up though I feel bad for sick Rohit..

Maybe next week Ronita should have a dance off with danger zone Jodis to make it a fair game..

Shit ppl..shit!!

Habe shame on urself for saying this..i want them to leave this damn show and don't come..health is important..Jaundice is a deadly condition..u have no idea..if u don't take prescribed care daily..u wud die of it..like my father did.

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

Are u ppl serious??????????????????????????????????

Both the cases ARE NOT SAME!!

JAUNDICE IS A DEADLY CONDITION WHILE WHAT NITYAMI GOT IS A DAMN CRAMP THAT GOES AWAY IN 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIDN'T U SEE ANITA IS ALMOST ON VERGE OF BREAKING DOWN HEARING ABOUT IT..IT IS AN UNAVOIDABLE UNFORTUNATE SITUATION..IT'S NOT AS IF THEY ARE TRYING TO ESCAPE IT.

Not comparing the actual issues but the situation. Neither Nityami could perform nor Rohit. They should’ve let Anita dance with their  choreographer, And also nominations should’ve been in audience hand that’s what I’m saying.

Ps-I do know Rohit’s condition was severe. 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Yeah i do agree the judges r way doing quite some partiality. I don't understand how they judge the contestants. This show got some good pairs and also a good host(Manish Paul), but forgot to got a good judge. They r neither good at giving scores nor that entertaining. Judges r a total let down this season. 

They r indeed too biased towards Prince-Yuvika and  Babita-Vivek to some extent. Aly-Natasha too. Vishal-Madhurima I need to see their performances more cause the judges gave the correct judgement and scores to that pair.  I don't think they r that biased towards Shraddha-Alam or Faisal-Muskan. And they r kinda harsh on Saurabh-Riddhima n Shantanu-Niyati(but both pairs have votes to save them). The jodi that seems to be most in trouble right now is Urvashi-Anuj, their dance performances r actually quite good n saved them twice even if not the best but they just don't get enough votes, they r suffering on the votes basis, while jodis like Shraddha-Alam, Saurabh-Riddhima their popularity helps them. Some dancers r genuinely good like Faisal, Shantanu(they r dancers already)

Edited by randomfancrics - 4 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@TeenRose : Sorry to hear about your loss. I deeply sympathize and you maybe right, they should opt out instead because health comes first. Clearly they didn't anticipate the seriousness of the disease because they are back again dancing in a week. 

And just to clarify, Nityami didn't get a cramp that will go away in a day. Her case is serious and doctor told her to rest let alone dance. She still can't stand up. However I am aware that those two cannot be compared

Again, I'm sorry to hear about that. Maybe the judges should have told them to quit simply like you mentioned though I was really looking forward.

Edited by Y12345 - 4 years ago
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

Saurabh Ridhi may be quiet but they are the graceful ones, so simple and dignified. They might actually bring lot of aunties TRPs..they are so sanskaari couple. Their dances also has lots of simple yet touching subtlety and chemistry which many so called dancing dancers lack. 

Iam watching only for them and Ronita.

I agree about asking Anita to dance, but they must have thought she must look after him. Knowing about Jaundice is a far serious issue than a leg fracture or cramp.

They don't care unless it is Babita Vivek. They need them to win!!!

They want Saurabh Ridhi to go away, they feel they shudn't even come here, they felt so underwhelming seeing them enter itself. 

This level of humiliation is not worth for the,. I'll rem their performances. 

Well performance takes some 15 min to half an hour so im sure someone else could take care of Rohit during that time. He was sitting there watching other performances so it wasnt that he was in a very critical condition.i believe they were there to perform but the positive reports for jaundice came so rohit was not able to perform and the judges dint apply their brains enough to make Anita perform with the choreographer. For solo maybe she dint have time to practice. And no one is blaming the contestants here for it. Its the judges who are the issue. 

And a leg fracture or  a muscle tear is also serious. If you aggravate it you may not be able to walk for days or for months . And jaundice if treated properly on time is easy to treat. My friend too had it. and a week or two with proper medication & food and she was back on track. she wasnt even hospitalized. So it all depends on the severity. And yes i think they are back to dancing this week so it was caught early and treated