Judges showing favoritism for Faisal, Aly, Prince and Shradha

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Judges are very dismissive about Shantanu-Nityami, Anita-Rohit, and Saurabh-Ridhima, 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

yes ,i thought it was me but yes mark my wrds faizal will be the winner...next it seems saurab our krishna will go

Arcjoi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't think there are any favoritism towards the ones you mentioned but Babita-Vivek. Judges said Privika had less dance moves and their performance was concept heavy. Well so was Bavek's. How did they get a hi5!!! I know they are not from acting background and being in front of camera is a big deal for them but I hardly see any dancing from them. Clearly favoritism from judges towards them while Nishan, Ronit and Sauridhi are completely ignored. Sauridhi will be eliminated next episode if Ronit is not automatically eliminated for not performing 

Famishah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Faisal and Sharadgha are actually good. 

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Faisal......I see favouritism from Raveena . But then he is a good dancer too.So I can't make out what's happening.

Prince and Yuvika......dis even I feel they are favoured because they keep in accnt dt dey r dealing with a loss. Raveena seems to like Nari Sakti dance so much dt der choreographer used it to their advantage.

Babita ......too is favoured coz she comes from a different background.

Whatever it is I feel judges r not keeping same standards for all d couples. 

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Faisal? They were deserving ones.That act was definetly very unique and deserved the appreciation it got.

(Edited.....Well since I missed the qualification part and was not aware of break given to Ronita, I do agree they were unfair towards Nishaan) But since they danced the score was Okish according to it, Choreography could’ve been better.

Judges do treat SouRidhi like shit tbh. And if there is anyone who is favoured it’s Babita and Vivek. 

Edited by Anastasia69 - 4 years ago
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Saurabh and riddhi are the quiet ones. they dont add to drama quotient nor do they talk much like the other contestants. so they are ignored. Abhi prince yuvika ka tragedy has been a long time no need to favor them. the 1st intro epi was shot way before. 

Anita should have been asked to perform with choreographer or solo instead of just letting them go. even shantanu's partner couldnt perform so he did. 

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

Faisal? They were deserving ones.That act was definetly very unique and deserved the appreciation it got.

Same thing happened during JDJ and KKK8, Why does every Shantanu fans thing world is against Shantanu?Their last act’s choreography was meh. Were you expecting a high five for that? They were allowed to perform and Anita-Rohit were not. So does this mean NiShaan were favoured, No? 

Judges do treat SouRidhi like shit tbh. And if there is anyone who is favoured it’s Babita and Vivek. 

I agree that Faisal's act was unique and deserved the HIFI. 

However, you do not need to bring up JDJ and KKK. I won't comment on that. 

Nishan could have done better, and I agree and certainly didn't deserve HIFI for that but what about first act? Did they not deserve HIFI? 

@bold: Ronita wasn't allowed to perform, and they got a break off. They were not up for voting. So they were safe from elimination without even performing. Direct entry to next round without dancing and subjected to voting; how fair is that? While nishan HAD to perform despite her baliye being unable to stand up. So if Ronita got a break so Nishan should also be allowed not to dance and be also safe because their situations were almost similar. 

@underline: See, the world isn't against shantanu. When Ronita go direct qualificaion this was not only unfair to shantanu, but to all the couples.

You like SouRidhi right? I too think they are treated badly; so think about it; they tried so hard each time and then somebody just gets direct entry; how fair is that? I don't hate Ronita, I was actually looking forward, but when something isn't right according to my humble opinion, I will say it

If people see injustice being done they will talk about it, no? If virima act was removed from Hotstar, of course people will talk about it. If shan wasn't allowed to perform with choregrapher or not perform at all when some other couple in same situation was allowed to, people will talk about it. 

Edited by Y12345 - 4 years ago
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

I agree that Faisal's act was unique and deserved the HIFI. 

However, you do not need to bring up JDJ and KKK. I won't comment on that. 

Nishan could have done better, and I agree and certainly didn't deserve HIFI for that but what about first act? Did they not deserve HIFI? 

@bold: Ronita wasn't allowed to perform, and they got a break off. They were not up for voting. So they were safe from elimination without even performing. Direct entry to next round without dancing and subjected to voting; how fair is that? While nishan HAD to perform despite her baliye being unable to stand up. So if Ronita got a break so Nishan should also be allowed not to dance and be also safe because their situations were almost similar. 

@underline: See, the world isn't against shantanu. When Ronita go direct qualificaion this was not only unfair to shantanu, but to all the couples.

You like SouRidhi right? I too think they are treated badly; so think about it; they tried so hard each time and then somebody just gets direct entry; how fair is that? I don't hate Ronita, I was actually looking forward, but when something isn't right according to my humble opinion, I will say it

If people see injustice being done they will talk about it, no? If virima act was removed from Hotstar, of course people will talk about it. If shan wasn't allowed to perform with choregrapher or not perform at all when some other couple in same situation was allowed to, people will talk about it. 

Yes they did, they messed up big time in the last weekend episode but Nishaan weren’t the only one subjected to it.

I have seen this pattern in the last two shows as well.

I might have missed the qualification part and thought they were unsafe too. That’s defo unfair on judges part. Both cases were same and should’ve been handle in the same way. I agree that was unfair towards nishaan and others as well

No as of now I don’t like anyone, but it doesn’t take rocket science to see who has been treated badly. 

Virima thing is very suspicious, they have been heavily promoted and all these scripted drama.  

LunaNova thumbnail

Faisal and his partner are really great and deserving..their act was simply superb..

But Ronita though I like them the judges showed favouritism by letting them be in safe zone  without performing..that was not right and the makers messed up though I feel bad for sick Rohit..

Maybe next week Ronita should have a dance off with danger zone Jodis to make it a fair game..

Edited by samira-d - 4 years ago