Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Virima are praised but not unfairly. they have been really good. their choice of songs, dance moves, their costumes being in sync. The other thing good about them is that both are on same level. I can watch their performance 2-3 times on repeat telecasts and not get bored. they have a really good choreographer. though the drama around them being an ex is irritating to me with the judges trying to hook them up forcibly 

With faisal & shantanu it looks uneven coz of them being very good compared to their partners.

And they do favor Aly goni. yes his performance and theme was good today. but it was more of a solo performance than a jodi and his partner was fit to dance. with any other jodi they would have pointed that out

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Where is the HATRED? You are extremely over reacting. And dont tell me about his history.  I have been watching every reality show since indian idol 1. 

I just said no one is above criticism. When a world champion can be criticized faisal is still national level. I guess that difficult for you to understand. Good then :) 

Also whatever he earned doesn't matter here in this show. Performances matter.

i m watching reality shows since roadies 1,indian idol 1, bigg boss 1..so?and i know you watched it too.we had roadies forum every forum.where we had discussed these shows. may be i know you now its been 10/11 years.but i have never seen you talking to me like this" difficult for you to understand" for a moment i felt ur id hacked.anyway..no issue.take care

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OspraYZod

i m watching reality shows since roadies 1,indian idol 1, bigg boss 1..so?and i know you watched it too.we had roadies forum every forum.where we had discussed these shows. may be i know you now its been 10/11 years.but i have never seen you talking to me like this" difficult for you to understand" for a moment i felt ur id hacked.anyway..no issue.take care

Hey sorry to interrupt, I could never find the roadies forum on this website..is there one currently?

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: astha36

Hey sorry to interrupt, I could never find the roadies forum on this website..is there one currently?

there were previously,i mean i guess last one was abt 5yrs ago!

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: OspraYZod

there were previously,i mean i guess last one was abt 5yrs ago!

Oh is that so? That's around the time I joined here.. how unfortunate ðŸ˜­

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Saw some comments on Nityami's injury.

Just to clarify she has a ligament tear.....it's not some cramp. Those are serious. If she doesn't take care and keeps dancing.....she might end up having a full ligament tear and go home in a full leg cast .

1stluvshantanu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What Nityaami had Is not a "cramp". It's a ligament tear! Her Anterior cruciate ligament is damaged along with PCL and medial meniscus. A person can't even stand in such a condition, leave apart dancing! I know jaundice is a severe condition, so I'm not at all against Rohit not performing, but just minimising Nityaami's condition like it's nothing is unfair. 

And about NiShan performing and RoNita not, I think it was NiShan's personal choice, they wanted to, so they did. No arguments there.