Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

They look to good together. Their last performance was amazig. Juadges were extremely rude but i loved how vishal was consoling madhu ❤️

alinadenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

There are people posting and news coming as no elimination just to save virima this week...I'm surprised ,why they are not posting like elimination cancelled to save Nishaan..why is it only for virima this discrimination..How come they are very sure about virima giving bad performance..!!Anyways in Nishan shanthanu dances good but it is nach baliye both of them have to dance na..for how long nityami can do background dance ..she needs to take rest as she is having Acl tear.I genuinely feels that is the reason nishan came in bottom 2 with virima even after scoring more marks than alyna..This is just my personal opinion..I'm not writing this with any intention to start any fight..

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: alinadenky

There are people posting and news coming as no elimination just to save virima this week...I'm surprised ,why they are not posting like elimination cancelled to save Nishaan..why is it only for virima this discrimination..How come they are very sure about virima giving bad performance..!!Anyways in Nishan shanthanu dances good but it is nach baliye both of them have to dance na..for how long nityami can do background dance ..she needs to take rest as she is having Acl tear.I genuinely feels that is the reason nishan came in bottom 2 with virima even after scoring more marks than alyna..This is just my personal opinion..I'm not writing this with any intention to start any fight..

Virima got no marks, no votes. Common sense dictates that they will be out lol.

alinadenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

Virima got no marks, no votes. Common sense dictates that they will be out lol.

Are you watching nachbaliye for 1 st time? it's depending on their coming performance judges eliminates the jodi not on their past!As far as votes are concerned voting lines were closed for this coming week..so nobody gets any votes..if at all they are gonna eliminate someone it all comes down to the battle dance.and there is 50-50 chance for both the jodis to get eliminated ,so it's not only to save virima they cancelled elimination as people says..it could be also to save nishan too..use common sense and think like this for a change.

Edited by alinadenky - 4 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Are you watching nachbaliye for 1 st time? it's depending on their coming performance judges eliminates the jodi not on their past!As far as votes are concerned voting lines were closed for this coming week..so nobody gets any votes..if at all they are gonna eliminate someone it all comes down to the battle dance.and there is 50-50 chance for both the jodis to get eliminated ,so it's not only to save virima they cancelled elimination as people says..it could be also to save nishan too..use common sense and think like this for a change.

That's not what I meant. But I guess I didnt choose my words well so let me say again, voting lines were closed this week? Why? On what basis? 

So, how come nishan is in bottom two? Based on their last act scores? Because they scored the lowest? 

Now, virima deserved to go. Will get bashed because I'm saying that in virima AT, but they forgot the steps, got zero, common sense dictates they must be out. There shouldn't even be a battle. 

Please dont compare nishan and virima. Nishan has been graceful all the way, and seriously, to say that nishan is favoured when they are the ones who got knocked out the most because they spoke their mind is far fetched. And again, if nishan was favoured ( which we are yet to see) then it's good for once. They deserved it. 

FairyHM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Where did nithyami dance less??????

I may agree in the initial episodes but last episode nithyami did almost equal to shantanu dispite of her injury 

U are saying nityami dancing in background where I wonder did u ever saw alyna performance???

Every time they would perform as a solo contestant why didn't these kind of question arise at that time?

I'm just clearing you ,not fighting :) 

alinadenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

That's not what I meant. But I guess I didnt choose my words well so let me say again, voting lines were closed this week? Why? On what basis? 

So, how come nishan is in bottom two? Based on their last act scores? Because they scored the lowest? 

Now, virima deserved to go. Will get bashed because I'm saying that in virima AT, but they forgot the steps, got zero, common sense dictates they must be out. There shouldn't even be a battle. 

Please dont compare nishan and virima. Nishan has been graceful all the way, and seriously, to say that nishan is favoured when they are the ones who got knocked out the most because they spoke their mind is far fetched. And again, if nishan was favoured ( which we are yet to see) then it's good for once. They deserved it. 

If you are asking me why voting lines are closed and all sweetheart i don't work in starplus neither do i produce this show.It could be either to help virima or nishan.interpret in that way.I can only disagree with you in the fact that you think virima should be out because they forgot step..If it is so then you could have also protested when alyna forgot and still they are in the running.

Exactly don't compare nishan and virima ..virima is an ex couple with lot of tension , disagreement and hatred and all..not like normal happy couple like nishaan..so obviously it's difficult for them to work together..Even i wish they entered as couples .And yes who got favoured and all we will come to know in coming episodes..I don't care if it is nishan or virima i'm just annoyed with fact that people are just stating "no elimination week just to save virima "even before episode airs.

alinadenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: FairyHM

Where did nithyami dance less??????

I may agree in the initial episodes but last episode nithyami did almost equal to shantanu dispite of her injury 

U are saying nityami dancing in background where I wonder did u ever saw alyna performance???

Every time they would perform as a solo contestant why didn't these kind of question arise at that time?

I'm just clearing you ,not fighting :) 

See sweetheart what i agree with you is.. yes alyna is  not dancing well. Anyday nishan is better than them..despite injury they are performing well..but when it comes to choosing between virima and nishant obviously i will choose virima.that is  why I'm posting in Virima discussion thread naa.not in nishan thread..As it is your right to support nishan it is my right to support virima as simple as that.And also dancing in background doesn't mean it as literally..i just meant they can't do alot of lifts and cool couple steps even if they want to just because of her injury..

FairyHM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

See sweetheart what i agree with you is.. yes alyna is  not dancing well. Anyday nishan is better than them..despite injury they are performing well..but when it comes to choosing between virima and nishant obviously i will choose virima.that is  why I'm posting in Virima discussion thread naa.not in nishan thread..As it is your right to support nishan it is my right to support virima as simple as that.And also dancing in background doesn't mean it as literally..i just meant they can't do alot of lifts and cool couple steps even if they want to just because of her injury..

I agree they can take rest but if we see in their point of view not giving up is really appreciable na 

I don't have any personal hate towards virima and I'm sorry posting these stuffs in virima thread

The makers can take the show as it is was in previous season but no they unnecessarily poking virima who already upset with their personal life also they are taking it as advantage to drag some controversy 

These things make the neutral audience to hate our fav Jodi (means every one favorites) 

So basically I wanna say that I'm fed up with the show makers no any particular couple 

So cheers ;)

alinadenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: FairyHM

I agree they can take rest but if we see in their point of view not giving up is really appreciable na 

I don't have any personal hate towards virima and I'm sorry posting these stuffs in virima thread

The makers can take the show as it is was in previous season but no they unnecessarily poking virima who already upset with their personal life also they are taking it as advantage to drag some controversy 

These things make the neutral audience to hate our fav Jodi (means every one favorites) 

So basically I wanna say that I'm fed up with the show makers no any particular couple 

So cheers ;)

Exactly everyone is fed up with these makers ,they are just irritating fans to the core.And i agree that every couple should do their best..let's hope for the best😊

Edited by alinadenky - 4 years ago