Posted: 4 years ago
alinadenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Virima's performance was lit..especially vishal's❤️❤️

monumalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Vishal was awesome. I liked Madurima's performance as well. It was sweet and pleasing to the eyes. i liked Madhurima hugged Vishal after the performance.

Edited by monumalhotra - 4 years ago
alinadenky thumbnail

It is actually a delight to see their relation improving..hope it continues so❤️❤️

alinadenky thumbnail

Virima's performance was heart touching this week❤❤dipali doing their impression was superb.🤣..even in battle off i liked virima's coordination than alyna.

alinadenky thumbnail

Virima is ❤❤even after many fights and new choreographers they just  dance delightful..such a soulful act it was..all the best to them for finale 

LunaNova thumbnail

Really one of a kind act brilliant..and also accidental kiss was funny and cute..hope they bury the hatchet and remain friendly with each other..

alinadenky thumbnail

I can't see their today's complete act  on hotstar..middle part with ropes and all is missing ..is it so for everyone..if it's so then it's very bad of starplus to do that to them for third time..as voting matters this time .without waching complete act how can people vote?😐Anyways pls vote for them guys..they literally broke the floor with energy this time..❤❤Happy Diwali to all..

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alinadenky

I can't see their today's complete act  on hotstar..middle part with ropes and all is missing ..is it so for everyone..if it's so then it's very bad of starplus to do that to them for third time..as voting matters this time .without waching complete act how can people vote?😐Anyways pls vote for them guys..they literally broke the floor with energy this time..❤❤Happy Diwali to all..

I thought their act was short.  Now I know why?

I always watch the performances online.  It is a shame, they edit nice performances and show all the non trivial matters to fill the time.

They both are equal partners in dancing and their acts are very sweet and pleasing.  They make all the complicated moves look so simple.  They do them with ease and they are always in sync.  What can I say other than wishing them all the best for the finals?👍🏼

Cheers.....

alinadenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savera84

I thought their act was short.  Now I know why?

I always watch the performances online.  It is a shame, they edit nice performances and show all the non trivial matters to fill the time.

They both are equal partners in dancing and their acts are very sweet and pleasing.  They make all the complicated moves look so simple.  They do them with ease and they are always in sync.  What can I say other than wishing them all the best for the finals?👍🏼

Cheers.....

Even i thought their act was short at first ,then i noticed the discontinuity...Their choreographer has posted their full act on insta .☺