Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: siarocks007

Hai. I am dying here. I can't wait for the next update. My goodness  😭😭😭 Your writing really I have no words. Those emotions were so raw. You are an amazing writer. Please please continue soon.

Thank you. Thank you so much ❣️ I promise to update as soon as I can..😅

aryapdane thumbnail

Originally posted by: komlika

Poor shiv  

Rishabh finally let out how he felt and Prerna kissed him ☺️

Please tell me she isn’t going to regret it but being confused soul she is she will definitely regret it 

Can’t wait to read next part 

Can we please have more of kukki-Prerna-Bajaj scenes in future and of course our Cupid Shiv too 

Thank you 🤗

Ah.. Prerna and her guilt trips.

Thank you so much for reading this. I'm so glad you like it.

aryapdane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Looneygirl

Been reading your FF without fail from the start. The way you write and the way the story is unfolding makes it so enjoyable and hard to ignore. Love the way you write and the way you keep the mystery, the emotion, the angst flowing is so commendable. You truly are a good writer. Keep up the good work.

Hey, thank you so much. I'm floored by your kind words. I hope you will continue to enjoy this

aryapdane thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sohali19

Yaaas! Love that Prerna took the first step. RB would have just grimaced and scowled and huffed and puffed without actually doing anything. 

Also, make sure Shiv is perfectly okay. Can't have him being hurt. He's too perfect.

Do not make us wait for another two weeks.

It had to be Prerna..🤭 and you're absolutely right about RB. I'll update sooner this time.. but happy though I am that you took the time to read this, please go update yours. I'm dying to know what's going to happen next!

aryapdane thumbnail

Originally posted by: mitras

Its a beautiful update. The revealations are bound to create fights but they will soon overcome them. Shiv is soo good.😀

Thank you so much ❣️

aryapdane thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

I love Shiv Randhawa ❤️ why did he had to get punched😭. Rishabh go and touch your ex-wife, leave my Shiv alone😭

Prerna Prerna Prerna! You can be happy without Anurag! And by without Anurag I don't mean with Mr Bajaj too. I'm happy that she could see how her life had revolved around the Basu boy and how she did have a life without him.

Her keeping her constant encounters with Mr Bajaj hidden from Anurag feels like a dirty little secret of hers. She doesn't want their meetings to be tainted with false accusations or unnecessary rage fuelled questions.

Aaaannnddd Prerna was finally jealous of seeing Ayesha wrapped around Rishabh like a snake! How did he let that woman even touch him? Was it Prerna's imagination? Or was it real? 😯 Her wanting to run over that woman bwahahaa 😂😂 the green monster is scary👹

-

One trick from Shiv and RIshabh is back to square one. All his bottled up feelings are threatening to spill out just because he met her once. And now, the bottle has started to leak! Eeehhh!!

He's angry, he's upset but more than that, he's frustrated at himself for not being able to control his feelings, for feeling for a woman who has always belonged to another man, body and soul, as she herself had said. It's painful and I want to cry for him. His anger towards Shiv is not totally justified because what Shiv said was right. It's happening because of Rishabh and not anyone else. I agree with Shiv, Rishabh is using Sneha as a shield because he's vulnerable to being verbally rejected by the woman he loves. 😭

-

Prerna! Asking logical questions with gusto. I'm proud of her❤️ Rishabh just can't take decisions for everyone and expect them to follow up? He's not God. He's a man. He's a human. He's a mere human irrevocably in love with a woman he can't have. Right how, I don't see anyone weaker than him. Even Prerna has more guts than him right now. 

For her to take a step up and close that physical distance, it's DAMN HUGE. I don't know if she'll be able to actually kiss the man who's clouding her senses all the time but the fact that she tried to will always be the true proof of her feelings.

Please update soon!!!!😭😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️

-Sanu

Sanu..

Your review has my heart❣️. It gives me the chance to see if the message I was trying to convey is being received. I love you for this. You're the best reader anyone can hope for. And might I add, you're a wonderful writer because of your reading skills.

On a side note: where's the Rishte update I begged for? And the update of Green Eyed Monster?

Prerna had to be the one to take that step. Considering that she's a taker now. 

I'll update soon. I promise..

Love,

Aparna.

aryapdane thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShumiM

How cruel it is to finished it in that way😭! Ok thanks for this awesome update.i just love prerna 's jealousy and when shiv show mirror to rishab bajaj......                                     I don't want you to stuck in a cockroach company to got uninterrupted time to give us early update but I so hoping to something happen again so that we got next update sooner than before.plz plz plz update soon. Thanks 🙏.                                   P-s:your shiv character is the most endearing. Thanks for giving us HIM.why do u let rishab punch him😭.                     P-P-s:when prerna said did it ever come to your brilliant mind.......it remind me of famous conversations of snape  and dumbeldore........(crying now remembering Alan rickman as snape)

Even I was thinking of the Snape-Dumbledore convo while writing that line. Ah, Alan. 😔

And as for that bloody cockroach.. all the time, it was sitting somewhere I couldn't kill it. I will try to update sooner. Thank you for reading this..😘

aryapdane thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

ASDFGHJKLZXCVBNMPOIUYTREEWW

Last line 

☺️

Hehe.. 😅

shahijazz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Just WOW .....A beautiful update ....❤️LOVED IT....❤️In love with ur writing ,which conveys all their emotions perfectly as I read through.....👏Hats off....👍🏼

Loved Jealous Prerna and her first step towards RB...And his internal turmoil to keep his feelings under control near her....

And Shiv perfect bro...... Love him too....,sad that he got a punch for his good intentions...😒

Waiting eagerly for next update....Pls update soon dear....🤗

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ah! What a wonderful update!

Prerna going green with envy and fantasizing running over Ayesha was such a delightful read. I read the whole thing with a huge grin on my face.

Shiv! Poor guy got punched because his brother couldn't muster courage.

The last part with Rishabh letting go of his guard and finally confessing his genuine feelings was heartfelt. Prerna's reaction to it was unexpected but I'm glad she made the first move. 

I cannot wait to read the next part. 

P.S. I hope you're no longer bearing the cockroach's company. 😆