Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2

Tender Encounters (A PreRish FF) [Author's note on Pg 1]

aryapdane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Author's Note:

My dear readers, 

Firstly, a big thank you to all of you for reading this story. Over the past few days, I have been reading all the comments that i got on this story, and I am floored by the love that you all have showered on this story. But the brilliant comments are not the only things I have read in this thread.

I read my story too and dear god, the mistakes I have made in this story are so embarrassing that I have toyed with the idea of going on a hibernation like a bear. And that's why I feel obliged that I must correct these mistakes and at least attempt to give a better story that is truly deserving of the words of praise that you have bestowed on me. So I am taking this story down for now. Please bear with me. 

I'll finish the journey of PreRish, that much I'll promise.

Thank you and much love, 

Aparna. 

Edited by aryapdane - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Edited

I was first here

I am in love with you and your writing. And dare I say that I kind of love Shiv more than RB in your ff. 

Loved sulking RB. I also like how independent and individual your P is. Thanks to the time she spent with RB, he gave her a personality😆

Love ya 🤗

Edited by Eternized_Blues - 4 years ago
PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Res.

Unres. 

Firstly, thank you for a working Prerna, I adore her❤️

Secondly, loving these new characters already, now we'll get to see beyond the Sharmas and the Basus😂

You know, I'm loving these post-divorce stories on PreRish. It gives Prerna a lot to compare between the two men of her life. Her falling in love with Rishabh while they are married is okay but her falling for him after they have separated and she is with Anurag is a literal game changer. Like a whole new world ❤️

Coming to the story, I'm giving it 100/100😎

Prerna, a woman who can now see beyond her problematic family-in-law can't seem to take her eyes off her ex-husband. Woah, I loved that. How she's staring at him and he's not even looking in her direction, avoiding it like plague 😂

And him. Obviously he has seen her but can't look at her. He doesn't understand why and how she's here, without her fiance or family. Makes us think, she was never her own woman before. Always in the shadow of someone or the other. 💔 But that has changed now.😎

They talk and she reprimands him for smoking again. Ms Sharma, I think you've forgotten you aren't his wife anymore 😏 

Oh I love Shiv Randhawa❤️ does he have a secret plan to reunite his bhaiya-bhabhi😂 it's okay if he doesn't, I'm enjoying his sarcastic a*s already! (PS. Can you tell who's playing him? So that we can imagine him? I'm thinking Namik Paul?😂)

Then suddenly she blasts! Uff I loved her tone as she asked him questions and he's shhhh😂😂 I can feel the chemistry, the crackling sparks ❤️ 

PS. Can we have a jealous af Prerna please? Imagine, a woman who's betrothed to 'the love of her life' is jealous of another woman eyeing her ex-husband! (Was this enough to intrigue you?😂) (Not Rishabh's first ex-wife though)

LOVED IT WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE NEXT??!!!

-Sanu

Edited by SanyaEterna - 4 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh my God! Here's another piece of fiction. And it's brilliant!

I can't tell you how much I loved this maiden chapter. The divorce premise seems a new favourite among our talented writers and the outcomes are damn good. 👏

Looking forward to the next chapter. 

MOnamy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Just loved the way you've built up the premise ,specially your Prerna , already getting sick of the Basu's consistent drama . amazing start . Looking forward to next chapter !

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Reservd

Unressedi have Nothing else to say Because Sanu has said it all 

This content was originally posted by: SanyaEterna

Res.

Unres. 

Firstly, thank you for a working Prerna, I adore her❤️

Secondly, loving these new characters already, now we'll get to see beyond the Sharmas and the Basus😂

You know, I'm loving these post-divorce stories on PreRish. It gives Prerna a lot to compare between the two men of her life. Her falling in love with Rishabh while they are married is okay but her falling for him after they have separated and she is with Anurag is a literal game changer. Like a whole new world ❤️

Coming to the story, I'm giving it 100/100😎

Prerna, a woman who can now see beyond her problematic family-in-law can't seem to take her eyes off her ex-husband. Woah, I loved that. How she's staring at him and he's not even looking in her direction, avoiding it like plague 😂

And him. Obviously he has seen her but can't look at her. He doesn't understand why and how she's here, without her fiance or family. Makes us think, she was never her own woman before. Always in the shadow of someone or the other. 💔 But that has changed now.😎

They talk and she reprimands him for smoking again. Ms Sharma, I think you've forgotten you aren't his wife anymore 😏 

Oh I love Shiv Randhawa❤️ does he have a secret plan to reunite his bhaiya-bhabhi😂 it's okay if he doesn't, I'm enjoying his sarcastic a*s already! (PS. Can you tell who's playing him? So that we can imagine him? I'm thinking Namik Paul?😂)

Then suddenly she blasts! Uff I loved her tone as she asked him questions and he's shhhh😂😂 I can feel the chemistry, the crackling sparks ❤️ 

PS. Can we have a jealous af Prerna please? Imagine, a woman who's betrothed to 'the love of her life' is jealous of another woman eyeing her ex-husband! (Was this enough to intrigue you?😂) (Not Rishabh's first ex-wife though)

LOVED IT WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE NEXT??!!!

-Sanu

Only for me to say is 

GIVE ME MOREEEE 

PLS UPDATE EVERY ALTERNATE DAY PLS

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 4 years ago
CutiepieHarshad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Beautifully written 

Moushumi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This is absolutely amazing.ab mughe gussa arahahe. Ekta ke pass ek dhung ke writer nehi hai keya?!I hope if they have 1 quarter of your talent,then may be we could have something watchable rather than the garbage they r shoving in the name of their so called dream project 😝.

Ok rant khatom. 

It's amazing.i just loved and enjoyed the two  Alfa men's coversation. Loved that prerna is working.One request plz update regularly.these fanfictions are the life saver. Thanks.

Edited by Moushumi - 4 years ago
Sohali19 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2

Hi, 

This is incredible. What a wonderful writer you are. It was such a treat to read the first chapter. And it thrills me to no end that Prerna is shown to be a working woman!

Edited by Sohali19 - 4 years ago
Breezi11197 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It's actually really interesting waiting for more