Cutie2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: aptl123

Nice update 

That sunehra kill was very beautiful 

I love Rajasthan and it’s beauty

Finally Arjun sakshi met... samjun aagaye “apne sasural me”

Aisha knew the truth this whole time and she didn’t say to anyone... at least she should have said to her family and sakshi...

Her brother know the truth also... 

ab aayega maza...

Lots of drama 

Continue soon

Hii

Thank you and I am glad that you like it 

I will try to update soon 

Cutie2804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Butterfly09

hi sweetheart...so happy ki tune update kiya..thank you so much😳🤗

Update is awesome...loved it

fort scenes are fabulous...Arakshi ka mil ke bhi na milna and karib hone ka ehsaas hona..all things you written very well...sunehra kila's scene is my favorite. jaane anjaane do no uss golden time pe waha ek saath khade the...so as per belief  do no humesha sath rahenge...yeahhhhh

Well done sakshi....our sakshi is very strong...kya javab diya un ladko ko...superb

hahaha🤣 samjun ke chere pe to 12 baj gaye address dekh ke...abhi se yeh haal hai..aage kya hoga inka😆😉

shree and chotu kuch zyada hi tariff kar rahe hai unke boss ki🤣...agar aisa hi raha to samj lo bohat jald SYS and damin it milne wala hai unko

kapoor family is sweet and kind. love them❤️

hmm so family ne sakshi ko mana liya....but sakshi is not happy...😒...Aaru is so cute...apni bua se kitna pyaar karti hai...❤️

Aisha sab pehle se jaanti hai😲😕...to usne sab ko bataya kyun nahi? Sakshi ko kitni umeed hai iss rishte se...aisha ko batana chahiye tha...

samjun's teasing is nice...do no sasural pohch hi gaye

hahaha sakshi ke kakasa bhi bade smart hai..sahi insaan ko laaye hai😉....poor aisha..usko koi bolne hi nahi de raha😆

waah Kya khaterdaari ho rahi hai samjun ki...baki members maze utha rahe hai...😆

ohh so sakshi and sam bhi fort pe mile the..nice...

sakshi abhi bhi Arjun ka touch pehchanti hai...aww so so so cute...iss scene to mera dil chura liya...wow sakshi ka pyaar kitna pure and gehra hai...

shaadi sunke do no Acps ke hosh udd gaye🤣🤣...finally liza ne misunderstanding clear kar di.

OMG...mayank bhaisa ne sab sun liya....now kuch bada hoga...

hey iss baar jaldi se jaldi update karna...iss baar wait nahi hoga samji yaa samjaun

update very very very very soon

thanks for this fab. update

Hey butterfly 

Thank you and I am glad that you like it 

I will try to update soon 

Arakshi234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

👏👏👏👏👏👏

Total update for so awesome don't need to mention one or two scenes bcoz total update was superb all scenes too good finally arakshi meet face to face what happened to next what Sakshi parents do after know true plzzz this time give soon i can't wait 

❤😍🤓

(Sorry for late comment)

pinky_81002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

awesome update 

sakshi can sense arjun

loved the update

thanks for the pm

Cutie2804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arakshi234

👏👏👏👏👏👏

Total update for so awesome don't need to mention one or two scenes bcoz total update was superb all scenes too good finally arakshi meet face to face what happened to next what Sakshi parents do after know true plzzz this time give soon i can't wait 

❤😍🤓

(Sorry for late comment)

Hi Sweetie 

Thank you dear 

I will try 

Cutie2804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinky_81002

awesome update 

sakshi can sense arjun

loved the update

thanks for the pm

Hii

Thank you 

Tukey123 thumbnail

Nice update 

Continue soon

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for new arakshi story

liked theme and background you used.

prologue is awesome and banner siggy too

arakshi married in childhood. arjun doesn't take this marriage seriously as its at time of childhood and fall for roshini and married with her but roshini is died in car accident here. is sikander not here involved in this story?

sakshi still holding on her childhood marriage and waiting for her childhood friend arjun as he made promise to her. her family forward thinking than her i guess as they wish her to marry someone else and move on in life as arjun didn't care for that childmarriage they are right at their place. but sakshi loves arjun lot so couldn't leave that bachpan ka pyar! liked she is strong and gave tit for tat to those tourist boys! is she only tourist guide or journalist or any other officer like show ? when i read first part i thought she will be ETF from that region or any undercover agent or officer who secretly working on that case and will meet ETF team mumbai.

liked rajasthani background and that dhola maaru song u used. it conveyed sakshi's pain very well. and arakshi meet was beautiful though they din't recognise each other! karenge bhi kaise 

ayesha is widoe! and sameer falling for her! samyesha love story will be going to mushkil one! and arakshi one also as one of the partner is not loving other!

akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Read all parts in one go . Great work will be eagarly waiting to see how the story unfolds 

Pratyuu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Awesome update

Sakshi give good answer to that tourist

Unknowingly arakshi came under that roof

Arjun and Rathod came to know the  Sakshi is Aisha's sis

Both are going to their Sasural

Sakshi family misunderstood them as new alliance

Sakshi recognized Arjun

Tqs for P M

Waiting for next chapter