Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 4 years ago

Despite her off-screen tactics I always supported Kangana the actor. I stood by her when no one did and what did she do in return? Constantly signing bad films, she’s taken me for granted as a fan 

I’m tired of watching her movies and leaving the theatre empty. I remember when I went to watch Queen and TWMR in the theatre - those films made me feel so many different things 

Yesterday I was sitting in the theatre watching JHK - and all I could think about is whether I should start licking popcorn off of the floor or start drowning in my own saliva. It’s that bad! It’s worse than Simran! 

I want my original Kangu back, this is just so insulting to me. I also emailed my theatres for a refund, as a consumer I’m erotically offended 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Now who is next after Janhvi,Alia and Kangana?

maal_u_have thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I want my original Kangu back, this is just so insulting to me. I also emailed my theatres for a refund, as a consumer I’m erotically offended 

What the heck is erotically offended? Did the movie turn you on and that's why you're offended? It makes zero sense.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

SH whether nobody likes your topics or not I do 👍🏼

Stargazing71 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

But arent people and critics alike loving her work. Why are u offended ? 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

🤣

SH you are love, pure love😆

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Stargazing71

But arent people and critics alike loving her work. Why are u offended ? 

Reverse psychology.

Critics are kneeling at kangana's alter,Rajeev is getting bashed left and right-no one is defending.What ban?She has a new wave of fans.she wins it all.

Haters are hanging on to BO numbers of the nichest of niche films according to critics.Kjo,is getting several threads opened everyday-but no use,only nepogang fans are partying there.

Bikau media and BW mafia is going to be used everyday on SM(read comments on Masands review).Posts calling Masand ,KJo's tatta are getting hundreds of likes.He has earned himself a new image😎

She can now  go an holiday in Himachal

SH ka kaam ho gaya.He promoted Kabir singh and JHK well in this forum.

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sarath_Pandey

What the heck is erotically offended? Did the movie turn you on and that's why you're offended? It makes zero sense.

As if anything she says ever make sense😆

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Sarath_Pandey

Erotically offended is when someone gets you hot and ready, everything is flowing and ready ... but when it comes time to dance the person falls and ruins everything resulting in erotical offensive behaviour 

It’s similar to ordering a coke that has no fizz- you are excited to have a coke but then you drink it and it’s flat and you get a voice from inside that cries 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Lol...erotically offended 🤣