Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sorein thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

šŸ¤£ I have constant love-hate feelings towards you. You definitely keep me on my toes though.

LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeh suraj paschim se kyun nikla? šŸ˜†

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: LaalGulab

Yeh suraj paschim se kyun nikla? šŸ˜†

Because of pancholiā€™s Suraj 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: IRise

You need a new identity .  Most of the forum is worried about your health and well-being. 

I donā€™t need you to tell me what I need and what I donā€™t need. And I donā€™t care if anyone is worried about me. You worry about those who care for you so thanks for caring 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

And this comment is disturbing ā€œI should start licking popcorn off of the floor or start drowning in my own saliva.ā€   Do you read what you write?  I have family who visits this forum to   Be sensible when writing and proofread your posts.

Please donā€™t get defensive.  I was just trying to help you.  You please get a hobby or find something else in life.  Go to a temple or a job fair.  Find something to do.  It will open up your eyes to the world honey. 

I will lick whatever I want and I donā€™t care who is reading my comments. Itā€™s my spit and my tongue and I will do as a please with it. If I want to gargle with hot sauce tomorrow I will - try to stop me. 

I will always do as I please and I will always go where I want. I do what I wanna do. Rok ke dikao.

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

you seem genuinely hurt, my friend. I'm hoping that you get speedy recovery from this.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Oh my.  Well I tried.  But you are not helping yourself.  I hope you get the help you need.  If you need a good doctor or psychiatrist, I can give you one.  If you work, there are doctors provided through medical benefits or a Employee Assistance Program.  And being a girl, I hope you find inner peace. 

I donā€™t need inner peace because Iā€™m the best Please donā€™t call me a girl I donā€™t associate with any gender. Learn to respect and Itā€™s so shameful to call someone mentally online hiding behind a computer. Maybe youā€™re trying to be funny sadly itā€™s not working. Iā€™ll give you a 1/10 for trying though 

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

IRise and SH fighting again .. šŸ˜²

You two have a history together , so i dont understand why Gaurav is calling SH a girl out of the blue when he very well knows that is not the case .. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

IRise and SH fighting again .. šŸ˜²

You two have a history together , so i dont understand why Gaurav is calling SH a girl out of the blue when he very well knows that is not the case .. 

Oh IRise is him lol didnā€™t know that 

Also Iā€™m requesting again not to call me a girl or boy or indirectly say that Iā€™m not a girl. I do not want to be a classified as any gender even my passport has an X where gender field is. I do not have a gender and itā€™s my civil right to say that and not identify. Yet this forum constantly takes away my rights and compartmentalizes me