Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: janta-janardhan

LOL a country which makes a double meaning laden film like Grand Masti a blockbuster is getting offended by this joke and calling her pseudo and anti national. Twinkle toh hypocrite hai hi saath mein tum sab log bhi sabse bade hypocrite ho.Learn how to read things in context instead of being a forever roltu.

This.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HummingBird12

I only thought golden shower means shower of gold. I don't see anything perverted. Am i missing something ?! Why did the woman react so rudely. People have become so perverted.

I am not going to check n i don't want to know. I will just keep in mind that , it should not be used

May be she assumed he said it in a perverted way?

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Rude awakening for so many innocent people . 😆

I remember when i first came to know about it and i had the misfortune of actually clicking on the video and finding it through vivid visual picturization at the age of 19 .. I remember being freaked out and disgusted with the entire human species in general .. Now i am just taking a sadistic pleasure in seeing others go through it albeit no one has posted a picture or gif of a golden shower , so its bit diminished but i will take what i can get .. 😆

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So chandler actually gave Monica a golden shower on the beach? Jellyfish kya sirf ek bahana tha?🤣

It was Chandler and Joey both .. Not just Chandler .. So kinda like a nasty threesome .. 😆

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Didn't know the disgusting meaning. 

Twinkle is so stupid and a try hard to project that she has an individual identity. Separate from her Husband. Majority wouldn't know about these sexual innuendos. Apni ghatiya panti ke chakkar mein, Hima Das ko to na ghasit ti. Loser kahin ki. 

Wats tat gomutra n all ,tats clear cut attack on Hinduism.  instead of celebrating d positive , intolerant , sick pseudo loser don't leave even a teen girl who brought pride to India ,such disrespect n  spreading negativity by hinduphobic jokes  n got burned lol, she is sick n needs help

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Pro.vo.King--

Rude awakening for so many innocent people . 

I remember when i first came to know about it and i had the misfortune of actually clicking on the video and finding it through vivid visual picturization at the age of 19 .. I remember being freaked out and disgusted with the entire human species in general .. Now i am just taking a sadistic pleasure in seeing others go through it albeit no one has posted a picture or gif of a golden shower , so its bit diminished but i will take what i can get .. 😆

Jhoot mat bola, tune enjoy kiya hoga chaman.😆

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HummingBird12

I only thought golden shower means shower of gold. I don't see anything perverted. Am i missing something ?! Why did the woman react so rudely. People have become so perverted.

I am not going to check n i don't want to know. I will just keep in mind that , it should not be used

Yes it's raining of gold , it meant hima das done swarnabhishekam to mother india . But perverted intolerant,pseudo loser tk for her agenda twisted n done disgusting tweet is her prob . instead of celebrating positive , didn't even leave teen girl who brought pride to India n such disrespect n tried to spread negativity by doing sick hinduphobic jokes n got burned , she is sick n needs help .

Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago

Bakki sab chodo, pehle yeh batao who in the right mind would want to practice a golden shower? Matlab tum logon ke ghar mein toilet nahi hai kya? What kind of fetish is this??? 

My  former frnd was into this fetish. People r disgusting and do weird things🤪

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

My  former frnd was into this fetish. People r disgusting and do weird things🤪

Tujhe kiya fetish hai😆

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Has anyone heard a song “ Jo na Bole jai Sri Ram , bhej do usko Kabarstan” ?

Heard it’s very hit now days among Bhakts and a guy who raised voice against it on twitter got abused badly by bhakts I mean received “ Backlash “ 

I also heard Bhakts are burning badly , they are so mad because some celebs raised a voice against lynching