Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheSupergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Yes, ppl derive pleasure from a variety of things. Being peed upon is one of them. Its a sexual perversion. Just like sadism n masochism. 

Maybe when one is sexually aroused, their sense of dirty n gross just numbs. A lot of things that they normally would find gross seem exciting. Then again, not everyone does it. These things are sexual perversions, deviations from normal sexual behaviour. 

Dr-Zatka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

18 pages discussion around golden showers. Sab chuski le rahe haan yahan whether they knew the term or not. Sab tharki hain 😆

hedwig_fawkes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am so effing sick of vivek agnihotri and his coterie of paid trolls

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

So sadhguru is above reproach because he’s a guru? đŸ˜† Jesus....wasn’t sai baba revered like hell and then ya’ll found out he was money laundering?  

Since so many people quoted me, let me clarify.....I said “everyone” hyperbolically. That’s because couple of months ago Trump was mocked all over Twitter for his interest in golden shower. Then, a few months ago Brazilian president made that golden shower tweet and was mocked as well. If you use Twitter regularly like Twinkle and Sadhguru, I would think you would be familiar with what the biggest joker Trump got attacked for not too long ago even if you didn’t know about the incident with the Brazilian president. I don’t see why I should think Sadhguru wouldn’t know? Because he’s a guru? There are plenty of hypocritical gurus with double lives, everywhere. Fair enough, most of you guys did not know. But, I feel like he did it on purpose because he would know it would blow up. After all, it has blown up with other famous people in the recent past. 

Twinkle shouldn’t have tweeted it since she only does it for affect but I don’t see the big deal about other people trolling him. Sue me.😆

This.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

18 pages. Has 2 girls 1 cup come up yet or are we still on golden showers? đŸ˜†

I thought Twinkle was hilarious in light of the faux pas. Don't get me started on all the people who cum in their tweets. 

It would have been hilarious...if it didn't sandwich the girl Hima Das who brought so much glory to India in between.....Twinkle's tweet was very disrespectful...she could have just kept quiet.....I still have my doubts if Sadguru knew the meaning of golden shower....most of us here didn't..

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

It would have been hilarious...if it didn't sandwich the girl Hima Das who brought so much glory to India in between.....Twinkle's tweet was very disrespectful...she could have just kept quiet.....I still have my doubts if Sadguru knew the meaning of golden shower....most of us here didn't..

Did sadh guru given any clarification ? 

I don't know about sadhguru heard he is spiritual guru . Generally Tweet - It's rain of gold n it meant kanaka  varsh I.e hima das doing r done kanak varsh r himadas lakshmi for India with raining of golds . If some westerners ve some other meaning it's their prob n perverted loser tk for her agenda even didn't leave teen girl n to take dig at sadhguru , she attacked Hinduism by doing hindu phobic joke with goumutra n so disrespectful  to hima das also,who brought pride to India , instead of celebrating positive n victory moment of India tried to spread intolerance,negativity by attacking,insulting by doing hindu phobic joke n so disrespectful to the girl who brought pride to India also.

This is the prob with intolerant, sick pseudos , attack n cry victim lol.zero tolerance to intolerants. Bharat is in me n proud bhartian wherever I am , proud sanatha dharmian n not blind when some one insults n tries to destroy it , ve self identity n self respect n peace loving person n prefer bravery when situation demands , true peace lover n tolerant as said by enlightened souls.Edited by Cool_N_Cold - 4 years ago

LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Can’t take a joke people? Why so serious? It’s a joke. Take a chill pill. People who crack jokes sometimes may hurt your fragile egos and Twinkle is a funny girl.

LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Really??😲..I don't think a lot of people would know it including Sadguru....i didn't know this either

exactly. 

I didn't know either. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

Can’t take a joke people? Why so serious? It’s a joke. Take a chill pill. People who crack jokes sometimes may hurt your fragile egos and Twinkle is a funny girl.

The reaction is mostly because (a) It is Hima Das, who is sandwiched in this stupidity and (b) she shouldn't have dragged Gaumutra in, because cow urine jokes is in general done to mock Hinduism.

I people attack others when religion is mocked, I mean when poor Sonu Nigam said a sane thing about azaans disturbing people, itna attack huwa that, yeh toh ek lame joke tha which mainstream audience will never understand.

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Now gomutra, orange color, Jai shree ram everything has become profanities, thnx to urban naxals