Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fitoori_kudi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

Gul gave some iconic heroes & pairings- Geet-Maan, Arshi, Asya. Then Tanhaiyaan was good. QH was lost for me with so many villains & that brutal murder & I lost it with such gruesome track. She did the same thing in IB with so many villains, OTT & repeated it again in IPK3. Then her arrogance was the nail in the coffin. She went EK way in her last 2 shows. 

Last EK show, I watched was DHTH wo bi bht saalon baad, jisme season 2 ko kabada kr diya. And then I am watching this only & only because of Bajaj's character even though I loved Parica in their last shows. 

Arshi & Asya are just❤️ I stopped watching qh post KSG's exit uske baad when I saw it usme vampire diaries ki story thi 🤣 like seriously VAMPIRES🤣 ASYA toh maar hi jate apne bachon ko vampires SE ladkta dekhkar 🤪 I had high expectations from KKB but then again use bhi it a depressing story hai yaar 🤢

I started watching kzk only for Erica but post Naveen back exit I quit the show uske baad beech beech mein dekhtu hi ,my bhabhi used to watch it though aur mein bolti thi ki Kya bokwas dekh rhi ho channel change kro until I got to know ksg is playing Bajaj now my bhabhi is like ab nhi channel change krna?😆

.amigos. thumbnail

Parth as Manik in his previous show was the epitome of a man depicting grey shades and rage. I doubt Anurag can ever embody the kind of dangerous intensity Manik exuded. And yet he never raised his hand on his partner. That's how you write a hero.

Anyway, I doubt Indian TV will ever serve us good, really dark and complex heroes. In ITV dark means an MCP. Thankgod Bajaj is safe from that for now.

fitoori_kudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: .amigos.

Going off topic, but I ABSOLUTELY LOVED RAM AND SAKSHI'S ACTING/CHEMISTRY IN THAT SHOW! These two deserve the accolades and place they have in the industry. Their acting in that show was so spot on. I was watching their confrontation scene the other day, where Ram confronts her after he finds out she's alive and has a daughter. AND OMG THE ACTORS NAILED IT! That's acting. That's what you want to watch.

It always amazes me ki this was Ekta Kapoor's show 🤣 like from acting to direction. ,story writing everything deserves the accolades👏 but post naagin success ,maiya k dimaag ghum ho gya hai ......all I see is saap, chudails ,ishadari peacocks , lizards on my TV screen🤢

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi

Arshi & Asya are just❤️ I stopped watching qh post KSG's exit uske baad when I saw it usme vampire diaries ki story thi 🤣 like seriously VAMPIRES🤣 ASYA toh maar hi jate apne bachon ko vampires SE ladkta dekhkar 🤪 I had high expectations from KKB but then again use bhi it a depressing story hai yaar 🤢

I started watching kzk only for Erica but post Naveen back exit I quit the show uske baad beech beech mein dekhtu hi ,my bhabhi used to watch it though aur mein bolti thi ki Kya bokwas dekh rhi ho channel change kro until I got to know ksg is playing Bajaj now my bhabhi is like ab nhi channel change krna?😆

Gul ne kya kabada kiya tha QH ka faltu ki villains se. After that I watched her Humsafars on Sony & I found it good but TRP ke chakkar me jldi bnd ho gaya show. I liked dark, brooding Saahir there. 

Honestly I was disappointed to learn that Erica had chosen a EK TV soap because she had earlier said that she couldn't do such shows & her Sonakshi is lifetime imprint on my mind, that's how much love that character. 

Parth was good in KYY with all his shadiness & the kisses, god damn kisses. 

But I never watched KZK except some episodes randomly here & there. I was surprised by actor playing creepy Naveen here because the actor was too good in Naamkaran & Jamai Raja with his positive father role. Bajaj brought me back because of his grey character. Wese bi Grey characters ITV pe bht rare hote hain. Last one was Arjun Bijlani as Deep but us show me bi kya liya pta ni. 

fitoori_kudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: .amigos.

Parth as Manik in his previous show was the epitome of a man depicting grey shades and rage. I doubt Anurag can ever embody the kind of dangerous intensity Manik exuded. And yet he never raised his hand on his partner. That's how you write a hero.

Anyway, I doubt Indian TV will ever serve us good, really dark and complex heroes. In ITV dark means an MCP. Thankgod Bajaj is safe from that for now.

Never really followed kyy  in recent times if I actually like any ITV hero then it has to be Kartik goenka from YRKKH ☺️ he actually showed so many shades of character...... I guess just bcoz ppl think of it as a family show ,he never really got the appreciation he deserved...... KG is a GEM on ITV even initial days anu bhi doesn't come close to him 

arshi_asya thumbnail

It always amazes me ki this was Ekta Kapoor's show 🤣 like from acting to direction. ,story writing everything deserves the accolades👏 but post naagin success ,maiya k dimaag ghum ho gya hai ......all I see is saap, chudails ,ishadari peacocks , lizards on my TV screen🤢

Poori TV industry ka dimaag ghum gaya hai. Thode normal insaan bi dikhao. Only Sony is doing a good job with some really good content, baaki ka to pata hi ni lya chal rha hai. 

fitoori_kudi thumbnail

Gul ne kya kabada kiya tha QH ka faltu ki villains se. After that I watched her Humsafars on Sony & I found it good but TRP ke chakkar me jldi bnd ho gaya show. I liked dark, brooding Saahir there. 

Honestly I was disappointed to learn that Erica had chosen a EK TV soap because she had earlier said that she couldn't do such shows & her Sonakshi is lifetime imprint on my mind, that's how much love that character. 

Parth was good in KYY with all his shadiness & the kisses, god damn kisses. 

But I never watched KZK except some episodes randomly here & there. I was surprised by actor playing creepy Naveen here because the actor was too good in Naamkaran & Jamai Raja with his positive father role. Bajaj brought me back because of his grey character. Wese bi Grey characters ITV pe bht rare hote hain. Last one was Arjun Bijlani as Deep but us show me bi kya liya pta ni. 

I guess it's actually trp audience fault who doesn't want to see the change on TV ,all they want is drama n rona dhona , & coz of that many shows had to change their script🤪 like I watched changing the channel other day & saw this 18 yes old girl marrying a 35+ aged guy that too forcefully n now she is in love with him 🤪& that girl is actually a bachi in front of him 🤪but the show is always in top5 🤢 I guess the only sane channel we have rn is Sony , they have interesting stories to tell 

fitoori_kudi thumbnail

Poori TV industry ka dimaag ghum gaya hai. Thode normal insaan bi dikhao. Only Sony is doing a good job with some really good content, baaki ka to pata hi ni lya chal rha hai. 

Lol I just said the same about Sony 😆🤗 I m pretty sad thatvthey are shutting down yudkhh 😭

.amigos. thumbnail

Never really followed kyy  in recent times if I actually like any ITV hero then it has to be Kartik goenka from YRKKH ☺️ he actually showed so many shades of character...... I guess just bcoz ppl think of it as a family show ,he never really got the appreciation he deserved...... KG is a GEM on ITV even initial days anu bhi doesn't come close to him 

YOU NEED TO WATCH KYY! IT'S THE BEST SHOW TO HAVE COME OUT OF ITV in recent years! It's so good tbh. Especially the first 100 episodes.

YEH DEKHO. Aise hote hain grey shaded characters. I loved this scene so much. Watch from minute 5:00 okay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV17F7NeKv8

ALSO YESS YESS! I loved Kartik Goenka. Ab toh barbaad kardiya. But in the start he was SOO SOOO GOOD! Also Naira, she wasn't your typical mary sue. And Kartik played the good boy so so well! Anurag can never compare.😆

arshi_asya thumbnail

I guess it's actually trp audience fault who doesn't want to see the change on TV ,all they want is drama n rona dhona , & coz of that many shows had to change their script🤪 like I watched changing the channel other day & saw this 18 yes old girl marrying a 35+ aged guy that too forcefully n now she is in love with him 🤪& that girl is actually a bachi in front of him 🤪but the show is always in top5 🤢 I guess the only sane channel we have rn is Sony , they have interesting stories to tell 

I know what show you are talking about. 

I think one other reason is people don't want to see evolution & moving on part. I mean in foreign shows, they don't stick to things, they show progress, here it's all square. Korean, Turkish & Chinese shows are one season finite, so they can manage with one pair but when shows are so long, one has to show the variation, character arcs which change the views about the characters. EK does a good job in her web series like KKHH, Testcase, Bose, Broken, etc. I don't know why she keeps pushing the same stuff on TV. DHTH was so much better but even there she did the damage mid way. 

But Sony does have some good stories with realistic characters to show in the supernatural garbage other channels are serving.