Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fitoori_kudi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: .amigos.

YOU NEED TO WATCH KYY! IT'S THE BEST SHOW TO HAVE COME OUT OF ITV in recent years! It's so good tbh. Especially the first 100 episodes.

YEH DEKHO. Aise hote hain grey shaded characters. I loved this scene so much. Watch from minute 5:00 okay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV17F7NeKv8

ALSO YESS YESS! I loved Kartik Goenka. Ab toh barbaad kardiya. But in the start he was SOO SOOO GOOD! Also Naira, she wasn't your typical mary sue. And Kartik played the good boy so so well! Anurag can never compare.πŸ˜†

My nephew is sleeping right next to me so will watch the video in the morningπŸ‘πŸΌ

KG fan spotted in IF πŸ˜²πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I think makers butchered his character when he did the baby swap , but still he did his part so convincingly ki I had to forgive him esp after seeing his scene with his dead daughter 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭never really liked naira's. Character though she is such a narcissistπŸ€ͺ all she cares about is I ME MYSELF & this 5yrs leap has confirmed it πŸ€ͺ

.amigos. thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

I know what show you are talking about. 

I think one other reason is people don't want to see evolution & moving on part. I mean in foreign shows, they don't stick to things, they show progress, here it's all square. Korean, Turkish & Chinese shows are one season finite, so they can manage with one pair but when shows are so long, one has to show the variation, character arcs which change the views about the characters. EK does a good job in her web series like KKHH, Testcase, Bose, Broken, etc. I don't know why she keeps pushing the same stuff on TV. DHTH was so much better but even there she did the damage mid way. 

But Sony does have some good stories with realistic characters to show in the supernatural garbage other channels are serving. 

I doubt indian tv will ever go the finite way. They earn far far more with the never ending shows and their financial model will never change. Also Ekta shows crap that sells on TV. And with the advent of the digital platform, and the international shows becoming so mainstream, selective audience is going for digital which means people who sit every day to watch a show on a x-y timeline are now being cropped down to a small group. I expect TV to further regress at this model. Nothing can help it. I wish they'd tailor it all for digital now. And give as much importance to digital ratings.

fitoori_kudi thumbnail

I know what show you are talking about. 

I think one other reason is people don't want to see evolution & moving on part. I mean in foreign shows, they don't stick to things, they show progress, here it's all square. Korean, Turkish & Chinese shows are one season finite, so they can manage with one pair but when shows are so long, one has to show the variation, character arcs which change the views about the characters. EK does a good job in her web series like KKHH, Testcase, Bose, Broken, etc. I don't know why she keeps pushing the same stuff on TV. DHTH was so much better but even there she did the damage mid way. 

But Sony does have some good stories with realistic characters to show in the supernatural garbage other channels are serving. 

I m only surviving on Korean n Turkish drama 😁 have lost all the hope from ITV ..   I personally believe that ekta can revolutionise ITV if she wants to ,I mean look at Bajaj character for instance, he is such a well written character esp after y'day episode πŸ˜² RB's dialogue deserves accoladesπŸ‘its like maiya had different writers for the main leads n RB πŸ€ͺ but the problem is for how long she is gonna keep him sane in this MM ?πŸ€ͺ JIS din she butchers RB uss din k baad I will never watch any show of hers ever again πŸ˜”

.amigos. thumbnail

Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi

My nephew is sleeping right next to me so will watch the video in the morningπŸ‘πŸΌ

KG fan spotted in IF πŸ˜²πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— I think makers butchered his character when he did the baby swap , but still he did his part so convincingly ki I had to forgive him esp after seeing his scene with his dead daughter 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭never really liked naira's. Character though she is such a narcissistπŸ€ͺ all she cares about is I ME MYSELF & this 5yrs leap has confirmed it πŸ€ͺ

Haan watch it. IT'S SOO GOOD.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED KARTIK! And I agree they spoiled Naira big time but she was so good in the beggining, before becoming the whole i'll be parvati part two. Her anger, issues, nature, it was all so fresh. Bas ek hi show ko itna ghaseetenge toh dikhaane ke liye bachega kya.😳

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I m only surviving on Korean n Turkish drama 😁 have lost all the hope from ITV ..   I personally believe that ekta can revolutionise ITV if she wants to ,I mean look at Bajaj character for instance, he is such a well written character esp after y'day episode πŸ˜² RB's dialogue deserves accoladesπŸ‘its like maiya had different writers for the main leads n RB πŸ€ͺ but the problem is for how long she is gonna keep him sane in this MM ?πŸ€ͺ JIS din she butchers RB uss din k baad I will never watch any show of hers ever again πŸ˜”

Try Brazilian & Chinese shows as well apart from some good list of Korean & Turkish shows. Pakistani shows are good as well with some realistic stories. 

fitoori_kudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: .amigos.

Haan watch it. IT'S SOO GOOD.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED KARTIK! And I agree they spoiled Naira big time but she was so good in the beggining, before becoming the whole i'll be parvati part two. Her anger, issues, nature, it was all so fresh. Bas ek hi show ko itna ghaseetenge toh dikhaane ke liye bachega kya.😳

lol so agree on becoming Parvati 2.0 πŸ€£πŸ€£. I genuinely love shivangi but this character is doing nothing good for her πŸ˜’ plus haar hafte Shaadi ,break up ,leap then patch up ,fir Shaadi & the cycle repeating they better end this show now. I want to see momo with a new heroine now 

fitoori_kudi thumbnail

Try Brazilian & Chinese shows as well apart from some good list of Korean & Turkish shows. Pakistani shows are good as well with some realistic stories. 

Recommend me some good Brazilian shows nahi love Brazilian men ,they are so HAWT β˜ΊοΈ

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Recommend me some good Brazilian shows nahi love Brazilian men ,they are so HAWT β˜ΊοΈ

Verdades Secretas- it's really dark show. 

I love Paraisopolis- it's a romantic show. 

I have these 2 in my mind. I will search & update the list. 

fitoori_kudi thumbnail

Verdades Secretas- it's really dark show. 

I love Paraisopolis- it's a romantic show. 

I have these 2 in my mind. I will search & update the list. 

Thanks you πŸ€—ok chslo gn β€οΈ

My eyes are shutting down now πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Moushumi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for posting in the main forum,It's deserved place.its ravishing.i read it already thrice.i don't know how many times I will read in near future.like bajaj I'm very possessive about my loved ones I just loved the line that state bajaj will not share her even with the memory of another one.

Now like prerna I'm ready to explode plz continue.