Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fitoori_kudi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: .amigos.

Kyunke I hate Prerna.🤣 I find Mary Sues so boring. Nivideta can be so shaded and complex and as twisted as RB. Socho. Ill probably never write it anyway. Bolne mein kya jaata hai.🤣

Even I m hating pre to the core rn  I really wish ki both Eric ksg leave this show n come together for a whole new show  I always desired to see them together when I saw eri for the first time in Krpkab  but definitely not in ekta's show 🤢& look Kya husband both my favs are in maiya k show😡

Abhi tum bolo mat ,Meri mano toh likh dalo Bajaj x nivi ,aisa mauka for Kahan milega ?😉

.amigos. thumbnail

meri itni tareef? Mujhse saha nahi jaaraha.😭

Nivideta as a character calls to me better. I just find the possibilities with her character so interesting. Prerna ke saath I've such a major disconnect, it's extremely hard to even write her.😆 The Prerna in my OS series is soon not even going to resemble the Prerna in the show and I wonder how that will pan out.🤣

I'm going to test the waters by writing at least one BXN shot. I love the idea of them so much.

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ooh la la! ☺️

I want a continuation. 

This revised and extended version is better than the first draft you sent me yesterday. 😛

The intensity of this one-shot gave me horripilation. 

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Kyunke I hate Prerna.🤣 I find Mary Sues so boring. Nivideta can be so shaded and complex and as twisted as RB. Socho. Ill probably never write it anyway. Bolne mein kya jaata hai.🤣

Even I dislike her. But we can mould her better in our fictions. 

Mujhe toh RB and Nivi ka idea pasand nahin hai. I'm too prejudiced in this regard.

fitoori_kudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

🤣

I agree amigos brought the complete feeling. I was reading her main FF last night, I was completely into it with a visualization in my mind. 

Raagini mms ki to baat hi mat karo. Uske saare so called eroticas dekh kr sirf cringe hi kr skte hain. Though she nailed it in Ram-Priya  consummation & then Jodha-Akbar. But Gul does such scenes better although I am disillusioned from her after QH season 1 where she murdered all those characters & only watched Tanhaainyan after that. Lately she has taken Ekta route as well with OTT drama. 

Oh ram-priya consummation was brilliantly executed ,gotta give it to the actors who didn't go OTT with expressions👏 agree on gul , she really ruined Anika for me when shivay called her ***** 🤬 waise I heard gul is bankrupt all over again 🤣  I do hope to see ksg in her future projects though , she give us LION AHMED KHAN 

.amigos. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

Even I dislike her. But we can mould her better in our fictions. 

Mujhe toh RB and Nivi ka idea pasand nahin hai. I'm too prejudiced in this regard.

I actually love the dynamic here. The whole PxB dynamic is pretty cliche. With Nivideta though there's the whole dynamic of her belonging to a rich family, being neglected in business while her brother collects all the accolades and her ability to be sharp minded and a go getter. Like Bajaj x Nivi (at least in my head) would be all about intense war, all out. Each indulging each other, trying to guess the other's moves, playing tactically, getting on each other's nerves.

Like Bajaj straight went for Anurag. He didn't even consider her an option. And the show validated that by turning her into such a banshee tbh, i'm so disappointed. But in an AU, this encounter could've played out so differently. The dynamic will always grip me. What a waste of opportunities everywhere with this show.🤣

Edited by .amigos. - 4 years ago
arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi

Oh ram-priya consummation was brilliantly executed ,gotta give it to the actors who didn't go OTT with expressions👏 agree on gul , she really ruined Anika for me when shivay called her ***** 🤬 waise I heard gul is bankrupt all over again 🤣  I do hope to see ksg in her future projects though , she give us LION AHMED KHAN 

Gul gave some iconic heroes & pairings- Geet-Maan, Arshi, Asya. Then Tanhaiyaan was good. QH was lost for me with so many villains & that brutal murder & I lost it with such gruesome track. She did the same thing in IB with so many villains, OTT & repeated it again in IPK3. Then her arrogance was the nail in the coffin. She went EK way in her last 2 shows. 

Last EK show, I watched was DHTH wo bi bht saalon baad, jisme season 2 ko kabada kr diya. And then I am watching this only & only because of Bajaj's character even though I loved Parica in their last shows. 

.amigos. thumbnail

Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi

Going off topic, but I ABSOLUTELY LOVED RAM AND SAKSHI'S ACTING/CHEMISTRY IN THAT SHOW! These two deserve the accolades and place they have in the industry. Their acting in that show was so spot on. I was watching their confrontation scene the other day, where Ram confronts her after he finds out she's alive and has a daughter. AND OMG THE ACTORS NAILED IT! That's acting. That's what you want to watch.

P.S. I'm going to reply to all the comments bas abhi.😆

WIST - IKR? This could've still been so much better but alas. That's why I need at least 24 hours between draft 1 and 2.😆

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

meri itni tareef? Mujhse saha nahi jaaraha.😭

Nivideta as a character calls to me better. I just find the possibilities with her character so interesting. Prerna ke saath I've such a major disconnect, it's extremely hard to even write her.😆 The Prerna in my OS series is soon not even going to resemble the Prerna in the show and I wonder how that will pan out.🤣

I'm going to test the waters by writing at least one BXN shot. I love the idea of them so much.

Please, please update the main FF. I am dying to know what happens next there. 😒

.amigos. thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

Please, please update the main FF. I am dying to know what happens next there. 😒

I'll update it either tomorrow or day after tomorrow. Thank you for all the generous comments.😭