Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fitoori_kudi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

Web series me bi mil jata yeh dekhne ko, ek web spin off bna dete, hmari to chandi ho jati bilkul.

I know right chalo na let's go to Twitter n trend for spin off  current trend SE toh better option hai I mean mata notice toh kregi atleastπŸ˜†

.amigos. thumbnail

You've all shot down my Bajaj x Nivi dream.😭πŸ₯Ί Okay.πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜†

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fitoori_kudi

I know right chalo na let's go to Twitter n trend for spin off  current trend SE toh better option hai I mean mata notice toh kregi atleastπŸ˜†

I am not on twitter. She can do that but we may not get the same actors. Writer & director please amigos ko hi appoint kiya jaye. I don't trust Mata ke writers to give me such sexual tension. πŸ˜†

Bt sometimes I feel reading these stories is much better than watching them because eroticas are ruined in visual version because of cuts & editing & in books you could imagine them play in your head with actors in mind. πŸ€£

arshi_asya thumbnail

Originally posted by: .amigos.

You've all shot down my Bajaj x Nivi dream.😭πŸ₯Ί Okay.πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜†

No no no, don't break my heart. No Bajaj-Nivi. I wouldn't be able to picture them at all. Nivi-Pam ke sath theek hai. 

.amigos. thumbnail

Writing wise, there's so much you can get away with when it comes to slightly or mostly erotic scenes. Converting them to visuals is a different ballgame altogether.

Although there are some scenes that you get the total hang of in only visuals. The high points of angst. The almosts. The culminations. I like when visuals simmer and tease instead of saturating you.

Thank you for reading my thesis on visuals vs books.🀣

Bajaj x Nivi kitna hot hota.😭

fitoori_kudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi_asya

I am not on twitter. She can do that but we may not get the same actors. Writer & director please amigos ko hi appoint kiya jaye. I don't trust Mata ke writers to give me such sexual tension. πŸ˜†

Bt sometimes I feel reading these stories is much better than watching them because eroticas are ruined in visual version because of cuts & editing & in books you could imagine them play in your head with actors in mind. πŸ€£

U know what I was actually imagining myself with RB while reading this whole OS β˜ΊοΈ πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ AMIGO is so good with words yaar Puri feeling le aati hai yeh ladki  

I agree maiya can never succeed in giving us the erotica which we get while reading these OS ,she is only good in giving ragini mms πŸ€’i can still give gullu a chance but maiya ....NO NEVER

fitoori_kudi thumbnail

Writing wise, there's so much you can get away with when it comes to slightly or mostly erotic scenes. Converting them to visuals is a different ballgame altogether.

Although there are some scenes that you get the total hang of in only visuals. The high points of angst. The almosts. The culminations. I like when visuals simmer and tease instead of saturating you.

Thank you for reading my thesis on visuals vs books.🀣

Bajaj x Nivi kitna hot hota.😭

Tum yeh Bajaj nivi k piche kyu padi ho ? itna hi hai toh like dalo ek OS on then with some unexpected twist πŸ‘πŸΌ

.amigos. thumbnail

Tum yeh Bajaj nivi k piche kyu padi ho ? itna hi hai toh like dalo ek OS on then with some unexpected twist πŸ‘πŸΌ

Kyunke I hate Prerna.🀣 I find Mary Sues so boring. Nivideta can be so shaded and complex and as twisted as RB. Socho. Ill probably never write it anyway. Bolne mein kya jaata hai.🀣

arshi_asya thumbnail

U know what I was actually imagining myself with RB while reading this whole OS β˜ΊοΈ πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ AMIGO is so good with words yaar Puri feeling le aati hai yeh ladki  

I agree maiya can never succeed in giving us the erotica which we get while reading these OS ,she is only good in giving ragini mms πŸ€’i can still give gullu a chance but maiya ....NO NEVER

🀣

I agree amigos brought the complete feeling. I was reading her main FF last night, I was completely into it with a visualization in my mind. 

Raagini mms ki to baat hi mat karo. Uske saare so called eroticas dekh kr sirf cringe hi kr skte hain. Though she nailed it in Ram-Priya  consummation & then Jodha-Akbar. But Gul does such scenes better although I am disillusioned from her after QH season 1 where she murdered all those characters & only watched Tanhaainyan after that. Lately she has taken Ekta route as well with OTT drama. 

arshi_asya thumbnail

Kyunke I hate Prerna.🀣 I find Mary Sues so boring. Nivideta can be so shaded and complex and as twisted as RB. Socho. Ill probably never write it anyway. Bolne mein kya jaata hai.🀣

Wo kya hai hum hain prejudice se suffering log. While I agree with how Nivi could be a good character opposite Bajaj, by visualize krne me problem hogi. 

But you should write with a twist & then it will be fascinating to read how could have Nivi handled it agar makers itna dimag lgate to.