At Eighteen - New Kdrama [Mon - Tues]

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Profile:

• Drama: At Eighteen (English title) / Moment of Eighteen (literal title)
  • Revised romanization: Yeolyeodeolui Soongan
  • Hangul: 열여덟의 순간
  • Director: Sim Na-Yeon
  • Writer: Yoon Kyung-Ah
  • Network: JTBC
  • Episodes: 16
  • Release Date: July 22 - September 10, 2019
  • Runtime: Mon & Tue 21:30
  • Language: Korean

Plot Synopsis: 

18-year-old Choi Joon-Woo (Ong Seong-Wu) has gotten used to being lonely. He is not good at expressing his emotions, but he has a cute side. He transfers to a new school where he meets Yoo Soo-Bin (Kim Hyang-Gi). She is a top student, but her life is controlled by her mother. Yoo Soo-Bin dreams of becoming independent. After meeting Choi Joon-Woo, she experiences small changes in her life. Meanwhile, Ma Whi-Young (Shin Seung-Ho) is a student who seems perfect and gentle, but he suffers from a complex. He acts like a strong person, but he is really a timid 18-year-old boy. After Choi Joon-Woo transfers to his school, his life begins to change.

Credit: AsianWiki 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail

Loved the 1st episode!!! ❤️ For a change both hero and heroine are soft characters..No angry guy..

poo_j thumbnail

Episode 4 so far is the best!!! So much happened!!! I loved the English Talking Test scene..Both on makeup and Soo Bin - Jun Woo talking about their dreams to their teacher alone!!! And the ending scene!!! I did expect Jun Woo friend will die from the epi 4 preview!!!  😭😭😭 Bullying is horrific!!! 

edelweiss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I'm loving this drama....

I was literally praying for his friend from the start of 4th epi...it was too sad..why bad feelings are always right? :(((

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This show is a beauty in itself..❤️

A student asking a teacher what's his dream.,Oh so precious !!

I didn't expect a death, it is unforgivable. Though Mi Hwang isn't involved, even he is dealing with Parental pressure, his actions cannot be justified. I feel no sympathy for him, Whatsoever !

Eun Joo is too good to be around those bullies, Teacher is the most sensible character but he is hardly saving himself. 😔

I so badly wish Eun Joo beat Mi Hwang in all aspects, studies, sports, Soo Bin..EVERYTHING !!!

Since MH is asking his mom to help..Does she decide to get jun woo expelled & Will there be a leap where all three again meet in same college or something..??

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

His almost smile..Damnn cutee 

poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

This show is a beauty in itself..❤️

A student asking a teacher what's his dream.,Oh so precious !!

I didn't expect a death, it is unforgivable. Though Mi Hwang isn't involved, even he is dealing with Parental pressure, his actions cannot be justified. I feel no sympathy for him, Whatsoever !

Eun Joo is too good to be around those bullies, Teacher is the most sensible character but he is hardly saving himself. 😔

I so badly wish Eun Joo beat Mi Hwang in all aspects, studies, sports, Soo Bin..EVERYTHING !!!

Since MH is asking his mom to help..Does she decide to get jun woo expelled & Will there be a leap where all three again meet in same college or something..??

He is definitely messed up..May be he realizes his mistake and asks his mom to save him..

But I wonder why all dramas shows bullies are rich students..smiley24 Bullies have no BG..They should break that prejudice..

edelweiss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

https://kdramadaily.tumblr.com/post/186757768418

Edited by kkaebsong - 4 years ago