Bahu Begum

Greyish Noorie??? I think it's not that bad

rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I have watched the new promo & i dont think it's that bad... somehow i feel excited for this new twist...

I'm one of Sammy fan... at first when i read the plotline... i totally against the greyish Noor... whenever i replied to any post in IF or ig... i was like in high denial mode for greyish Noor... i hate to see sammy in a negative role but then after watched the promo... i'm impressed... and realized... that i always want to see Sammy in this tough, badass and strong role...

We have been introduced to a bright... innocence... carefree... childlike... immature Noor... & this twist for me is a great choice by the maker to actually pave the way for Noor character development...

To be a bahubegum... the queen of bhopal... somehow Noor need to leave her childlike character... think like adult... maybe its harsh to choose the hatred & revenge way but we cant deny that people will somehow change when their life/dream shattered... when they lost their love one in the cruel way.... that too on ur wedding day...  Thats what will happen to our Noorie...

Noor have a good heart... eventhough at one time she will be fill with hatred and fire of revenge... but i believe she will always have this good heart that will lead her to overcome this turbulent...

The only thing i feel sad about this twist is yasmin... i hope they keep her chracter alive... hmmm... love supriya mam & i just hope she stay in the show...😭

I hope all Sammy fans stay calm & give the maker some times, also chance to show us what actually their plan for Noor... I believe they know they cant afford to upset Sammy fans and will never think to ruin Noor beyond justification...

I really happy Sam choose to play Noor and not Shayra.... this role will be a memorable one for me... i'm ready for this... Bring it on!!!!😈

Edited by rehann - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

friendlyghost08 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Very well said.. totally agree with you..

Yap i am also feeling bad about yasmin... .