AdIti and Zain unfollowed each other on Instagram

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Well about 2 weeks ago...Aditi unfollowed Zain and Kapur on Instagram and then they unfollowed her ..So is the bond or friendship they developed during Naamkarann over...or is it to help him gain viewers for his current show that they took this move...

Originally posted by Indira1211

Well about 2 weeks ago...Aditi unfollowed Zain and Kapur on Instagram and then they unfollowed her ..So is the bond or friendship they developed during Naamkarann over...or is it to help him gain viewers for his current show that they took this move...

I actively follow the tags on ig and twitter and this was a big deal with the fd so for those not on these sites I will share what I’ve seen 

PS sorry in advance for the long post

First not  sure how unfollowing will help Zain  to gain followers for his new show . Before this show NK was his last big serial . He gained a lot of vocal followers on social media because of this . I think he would have liked them to follow him in his new show as he requested numerous times ( though generally  to all his fans) esp when the trps were low before the revamp . Also asked fans of all the actors to stop fan wars come together and support the show . This was around the time when Tanvi said got trolled by some Adiza fans so this was probably addressed to NK fans in particular  . 

Most NK fans online seem to be Adiza shippers so this unfollow might just upset them . Even if they give up the ship still does not mean will look at his new show Most likely may move on to other shows some already have and those who have been shipping for years will just find a new couple to ship at some point and the cycle continues . Actually most not looking at his new show as don’t like the content  , or the producer who apparently insulted Aditi ,  or can’t see him with anyone other than Aditi . 

Also how will Aditi unfollowing Kapur help Zain gain viewers for his show? I am not a conspiracy theorist to think she really just wanted to unfollow Zain but also unfollowed Kapur to make it not look too obvious . Or all three planned this for some reason as some fans are saying because Zain and Aditi  are in a relationship but too much shipping attachment and fans finding it hard to move on and support Zain’s new show so somehow this will distract them make the relationship more private and get these fans to support his new show 

Aditi deleted ig before Maybe doing a another gradual mini cleanse for her peace of mind Maybe tired constantly being linked to Zain by some fans with sometimes otp intrusive shipping and associated bashing trolling and the media asking Zain qus about her as a result of fan activity because they know this will get views clicks comments. Even Rakesh titles his videoson solo gift segs of Zain  to bring in Aditi wherever he can and tags Adiza because this will defn get views . Zain probably unfollowed Aditi after because it is human nature . I would unfollow if someone I know suddenly unfollowed me. Also maybe also trying to distance himself from the relentless shipping on ig and twitter even after the show has been off air for over a year. 

Poor guy - he is an actor expects to act with various actresses but in his first show where he was a romantic positive lead some fans are so invested that they only want NK 2 or only him and Aditi paired together and go so far as to bother producers to cast them together ask their castmates for their pics or where is Aditi and bash Zain and any girl he posts pics with either in a personal or professional context and ask him where is Aditi or to give messages gifts to her  . The guy can’t even do a solo segment anymore without getting fan gifts for Aditi or one for him and one for Aditi or fan pics of him and Aditi just to link them get a reaction from him and feels . Then say he is blushing - amazing how they can see this through  a screen . He has always looked awkward and joking when asked about relationships and must be esp so when asked wrt Aditi as there has been continuous shipping for a long time In most recent solo gift segment when he received a fan collage edit of  the both of them he looked a bit suprised then a little awkward and uncomfortable and then laughed as if to say I give up . He also asked Rakesh to get her gifts to her . Some fans also tag him or spam his comment section or hashtags  which he follows or keeps track of with shipping related things embarassing qus or suggestions opinions and associated bashing trolling . Even some family members aren’t spared .He has been pretty patient with all of  it which has been going on for a long time

Some on twitter ig are saying that they unfollowed each other to keep their relationship private or distract fans . Don’t understand how 2 people voluntarily away from each other for months on end are in a relationship . I know that those of us in relationships want to spend as much time together as possible with our significant other. Anyway don’t know how unfollowing will keep it more private as they are in different cities , not hanging out and have no recent pics together. Just my opinion 

Some are saying they unfollowed simultaneously so proof in contact  . Haven’t seen any proof was simultaneous and even if was could be a one off text saying hey this otp shipping attention is getting tiring how about we unfollow no hard feelings . Just my opinion 

Some even saying unfollow is proof was in a relationship. By this logic every presumably single celeb who follow each other are dating multiple people at the same time . Celebs follow people for professional reasons, friends, celebs they don’t know because they like their feed and unfollow because of a fallout in friendship not only in a relationship  or as part of an ig cleanse or someone’s feed is dormant or not that interesting to you anymore . Selena Gomez unfollowed hundreds of colleagues friends etc last year as part of a mental health cleanse.

Anyway Kapur said in a live a few days ago when asked if he was blocked or unfollowed that he would love  to answer but it would be controversial and he does not want to be in any controversy . This makes me suspect there is some falling out in the friendship between Aditi and Kapur and perhaps Aditi and Zain .

Maybe she was actually annoyed at all the attention she is still getting by fans shipping her with Zain or him answering reporters qus about her who knows . Don’t know where Kapur comes in as I don’t know if he has made any comments or liked anything on social media related to her recently and might upset her

Also Gulfam Poonam Sanjay Zain and even Rakesh has said time and again she is not in Mumbai , not in contact with anyone . Gulfam said spending time with family . A pic was just posted by her family member of her and her family presumably at her cousin’s recent wedding.  Zain also said should respect one’s personal space .Everyone cannot be lying   about not being in contact . Also her friends have no reason to do so . So it is probably true that no-one from the NK cast and their friends and even Rakesh is in contact

So if Kapur not in contact and not commenting on or liking anything related to her that may upset her mystery as to why the unfollow . With Zain even if no contact constantly being linked etc can upset anyone esp when there was probably never any truth to it but tolerated as part of the industry imo . However the show ended a while ago and it is still going on and she clearly wants her privacy and to take a break from the industry and those associated with it so an unfollow might be the solution . Fans usually bother  Zain more than her with shipping related comments anyway . Also this unfollow might be to send a message to fans to please stop this though opposite effect on some fans . Some say proof was  in a relationship. Some say breakup misunderstanding hopefully  will get back together . Everything will be better when she is back in Mumbai . Others say hiding relationship trying to distract us 

Don’t think it will ever end for some hardcore shippers unless one or the other get into or officially reveal their relationship / engagement / marriage to someone else 

Edited by trinitodebone - 4 years ago
Zain is dating Nalini negi since 2015. and he is getting married in February and Aditi knows he is getting married to her. also to the show related it was not doing good and no one liked his pairing with kavya and she is coming back in the show so they will like his Jodi. sorry to say she cant act.

relax social media is not everything and adiza is doing nothing to follow each other also 

Edited by nivi9887 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by alamdeep

Zain is dating Nalini negi since 2015. and he is getting married in February and Aditi knows he is getting married to her. also to the show related it was not doing good and no one liked his pairing with kavya and she is coming back in the show so they will like his Jodi. sorry to say she cant act.
thanks for the information dear😃may i know what relation you share with zain😳

Originally posted by alamdeep

Nobody? Ummm I liked their pairing. There were few others on that show's forum that liked their pairing, and also clearly on instagram too I've seen their fan clubs. 

Originally posted by nivi9887

thanks for the information dear😃may i know what relation you share with zain😳

lol..a few months ago there was a person on twitter claiming to be Zains cousin,..and this person insisted that Zain was getting engaged in June ..lol...June has come and gone as Zain is still very much single. 😂...and now this news about him getting married  in February..And that too..to Nalini of all people...Zain very much stated the fact that he and nalini are just  friends ..when the rumor came up during Naamkarann time...