Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

speak for yourself, not that I prefer flat chest lekin, yeh Kainat Arora type pillows bhi nahi chahiye.

I m not saying u need that one. I mean not simple flat chested lol. 😂😂

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Z-Gen Zest

Originally posted by: Deadinside

You want them to hide award inside their blouse/ top/ whatever? In order to hide there, you are saying that they should be flatchested?

Tu account delete kyun nahi kar deta

Originally posted by: HummingBird12

It's a complement. Isn't being skinny the most desired thing!

Skinny and flat chested is not same for women. 

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

It's a complement. Isn't being skinny the most desired thing!

Is it really? Guys all around me are into curves and well endowed chest. I think the notion of size zero being the desired thing transformed since the last 7-8 years.  

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Tu account delete kyun nahi kar deta

Thik hai, itni dikkat hai toh kar dunga jald he,

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Myer

Is it really? Guys all around me are into curves and well endowed chest. I think the notion of size zero being the desired thing transformed since the last 7-8 years.  

Well, I would love if Deepika  loses some fat and goes back to how she used to be in Chandni Chowk to China. I like girls who give skinny yet I'll shoot you down kind of vibe. Deepika is exactly like my imagination came to life .

Even Aishwarya Rai looked smoking hot in Dhoom2.  She was tomboyish yet feminine. In crazy Kiya re song she looked like a masterpiece.

I am just old fashioned.

Edited by HummingBird12 - 4 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Myer

guys want skinny girls but with sizeable buttocks and breast. Bhalehi khud chusa huwa aam jaise dikhte ho lol.

SakuraKakashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luna46

Skinny and flat chested is not same for women. 

But it's interlinked. Chest portion contains fat. If you are able to lose weight,  chest part also decreases. 

But it's interlinked. Chest portion contains fat. If you are able to lose weight,  chest part also decreases. 

But men don't understand that. They want implanted breasts with size zero figure. Not natural body. 

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Huh.. so many criterias for women to be "desirable ". Isn't personality a thing  anymore?  🤔 whats the use of  being endowed with meat on the front and the back if the skull is empty..👎🏼 Now if you want boobs+butt+brain then the sample size will reduce to 0.001% of women population.. 

I wanna ask the guys over here.. what do you all look for the most in a woman? Body? Or how much you can emotionally connect with her.. her personality .. etc ?