Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakuraKakashi thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: tanvismile

okay thanks.... I remember seeing this particular actor  with manisha koirala in hindi film. Never new his name. He is tabu s BFF.... Where is this idea come from tabu being his devotee 😆 tabu doesn't post anything regarding him. 

Well, she is a Hyderabadi and she is a friend of Nagarjun's wife. She used to stay in his house , when she came to Hyderabad. I tell u, never let ur friend stay in your house. She will steal ur husband from right under ur nose 😂. 

Watch "Made in heaven" - Amazon prime show , if you want to know about what happens if u keep ur friend with u in ur house.😆

Edited by HummingBird12 - 4 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HummingBird12

Well, she is a Hyderabadi and she is a friend of Nagarjun's wife. She used to stay in his house , when she came to Hyderabad. I tell u, never let ur friend stay in your house. She will steal ur husband from right under ur nose 😂. 

Watch "Made in heaven" - Amazon prime show , if you want to know about what happens if u keep ur friend with u in ur house.😆

Definitely I agree on that.  Ya I surely watch. 😆 Recently there was a TV show based on the same topic which then got converted in to Web series. There is lot of substance on this topic. 😆 In today s times actresses would not spare anyone close to their boyfriends... forget taking anyone in their home. 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_fan

Same boobies are my weakness. Way to my heart. 🤣face average chalega but no compromise on boobs

same here bros 😳 provokong boobs are special power lol