Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: rhondasa

Anurag as a man is much physically stronger than komolika, who was also drunk. Surely, he need not have slapped her to defend himself. He wouldn't have dared to if she was in her senses. He would have hid in the bathroom instead, like he has done before.

I kind of understand anurag lashing out at prerna as an emotional reaction. But slapping komo was a cowardly act, especially coz she was drunk and he wouldn't have dared to if she was in her senses.

I remember him arm twisting and threatening komo in the past too, out of anger. He comes across as someone who lashes out in frustration. I hope this is not limited to only women. Would he dare to hit bajaj or he only vents out his frustration on women. 

Anurag is no way an evil character. In fact his intentions are mostly right. But his actions sometimes make him look like a weak man. Also, coz he is supposed to be the ideal man, his faults are magnified.

I don't think Anurag is supposed to be ideal man like Ram. Ram is an INFP personality. Anurag is neither INFP nor INFJ. He is ISTJ personality. Infact Prerna is INFJ. Bajaj is INTJ.

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: livanjali

all starplus posts about kzk filled about anupre.most liked promo about anupre .popularity on social media has not valid measurement. Me and my friends liked their jodi so much  in college.ormax media is mass gathering online survey .

Yes you are right .. ANUPRE is very popular... i dont deny .. they are on from 1 year in KZK , toh obviously They have a good fanbase on line... but may be you dint follow , KSG alone got 1M+ views and likes in his promo.. KSG's max single handed promo got huge views 1M+ and likes in Youtube. check their official pages. but ksg toh abhi abhi aye hai na KZK pe ...

N in recent Prerish single segment got 633k+ views in SBS... and is gradually increasing which is the huge amount of views and likes from all BTS Swiss segment , even lead pair could not grab this amount views and likes in Swiss BTS still now.. but india ajtak and sbs continuously focusing on Anupre...

n this is only the online survey , and what is ksg and his magic abhitak iska 1% bhi ekta show nei kia... agar bajaj ko Thode jeyada Screen and positivity le aye uske character pe and also the romanticism  likke le jao .. he will own the show single handedly ...

but unfortunately He will not get that SS . cos he is a parallel lead.. not main . and ekta will never overshadow her lead becoz of ksg only ... trio will get same importance...

i dont want to bring up the comparison .. cos trio is very good on their own way .. but popularity ke mamle mai KSG is another level .. problem is his all fans dont follow this crap show currently.. even his BOSS trailer proved how much he is popular in online as well as in real also .

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rhondasa

IMO we cannot equate both,  I don't think men can even file domestic abuse case against women. There is a reason most laws are skewed towards women, and much cultural-social background to it. Another member has posted a lovely post on it, in this same thread. 

Now coming to Anurag, he was misleading komo, pretending to be in love with her. He never outright said he was not interested in sleeping with her. Even went to honeymoon with her and hid in the bathroom. Here also komo was quite insistent and forceful with him. Why did he run to bathroom and not hit her?

Komo has no prior indication from him about his disinterest. It's wrong to coerce some one to sleep with you if they don't want to, but here she was drunk and he could have easily handled her imho. Maybe run into the bathroom like last time.After hitting her he expressed regret and the next day went back to pretending to be in love with her and was scared she would remember the slap. 

It must be an instinctive reaction, but I hope these reactions are not limited to women. I want him to slap bajaj in anger or frustration. Would he dare?

I completely agree with all the other parts of the posts. The makers as well as the characters around anurag try to tell us he is ideal, along with the bg score nd all. But his actions are not ideal. This creates a dissonance for viewers. Reason for him to get crucified for his flaws. While for bajaj it's the opposite and hence he will get worshipped for any good deeds, however small it is.

THIS! after having agreement she will be inclined to think he moved on. Also being suggesting otherwise and suddenly slapping. Same with dealing with Prerna. After Vikram(?) revealed all the dark truth of Komo he started showing his mahaanta like supporting Prerna and openly being against Komo all in the last and then she's doomed to go..his love came back again..trying his luck again! I still feel Anurag's love is more teenage attraction. Prerna's too but she def. has some love for him unlike him.

opsora2090 thumbnail

The End Of The THREAD discussion From My Side 

arshi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Problem yeh hai ki ek reality me dikha diya. Dusra dreams me. 

Dusra wala bi reality me dikhana chahiye in near future. Aisa dhamakedaar scene BajRag ke beech me. Public me ho to baat hi alag hai. 

Bt abi to phr se lecture se hi kaam chalana padega. They should give more screenspace to Bajaj now, reveal more about him instead of showing him like that. 

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Thappad ki goonj 😆

Peacefulmind thumbnail

Ek thappad making much noise but ek deal no effect.

Koi deal aur thappad ka comparison bhi karo pls

Wah wah👏

Discussion acchi chal rahi hai🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Qobn-hUpD/?igshid=uuw9rpnh5117

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Mr Basu Zinda nahin hote agar Bajaj ne Dekh Liya hota!

opsora2090 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

Ek thappad making much noise but ek deal no effect.

Koi deal aur thappad ka comparison bhi karo pls

Wah wah👏

Discussion acchi chal rahi hai🤣

ek toh grey aur dusra suna perfect positive white ... toh ek positive character aise kaise kar sakte hai ?

aur grey toh har roz har din hi bajta hai .. toh white kaiko nehi  ?

Peacefulmind thumbnail

ek toh grey aur dusra suna perfect positive white ... toh ek positive character aise kaise kar sakte hai ?

aur grey toh har roz har din hi bajta hai .. toh white kaiko nehi  ?

wah wah wah kya baath hai

Oh oh ek grey character can go to any extent but good character should remain saint

Ek gaal pe thappad mila tho doosra bhi gaal aagey karo kyunki tum white character ho

Hmmmmm quite interesting👏

Bahuth  interesting hai😵