Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalank thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: awesome

Ander se prerna khush ho rahi hai😂😂😂 she might be thinking chalo koi na bacha hai maaf kiya😂😂

I don't think she expected anything better off him! 🤣

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

The slap reflected Anu poorly. I understand this guy got a big jolt, when he saw his fiance married to his rival enemy but... Slap??🤢 That can never be forgiven. That slap came out of frustration and anger and if every man starts beating, slapping and gets physically violent just because his girlfriend jilted him , then God save the world! Break ups happen, shit happens. Move on !

kalank thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnehaDoll

The slap reflected Anu poorly. I understand this guy got a big jolt, when he saw his fiance married to his rival enemy but... Slap??🤢 That can never be forgiven. That slap came out of frustration and anger and if every man starts beating, slapping and gets physically violent just because his girlfriend jilted him , then God save the world! Break ups happen, shit happens. Move on !

finally something I can agree with

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

KARMA? What about his bhashan of caring all women in his life? He is worse than Bajaj.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

It is hilarious to see a post justifying this slap. A woman shud be treated foremost with respect.

kalank thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeenRose1

It is hilarious to see a post justifying this slap. A woman shud be treated foremost with respect.

Anurag ko sab maaf hai iys fandom mein 

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awesome

No justification needed for this as he is devta who just recently betrayed☺️😂

Atleast Prerna is decent enough to not do tamasha or his bezzati around all the people like he did. I can't even compare both scenarios like how she was begging him infront of all the people..i got crying..she didn't even confront him again later like this..in this way.

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parijatrocks

No one supports thappad

We are laughing at bravo cvs for copy pasting everthing 🤣

Try again for cover up

TeenRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

So thappad was not edited out. Pathetic character anurag. Prerna was saying she married bajaj for money. She didn't went at his character like he did during komo time . 

Prerna was just demonizing herself . If that bruised his ego so much , then imagine what he would have done if she went to his character.  

After effects- one meek sorry and a slap to himself later🤣

True. He did much worse bezzati infront of whole people byt saying she belongs to low class, she wanted to try on him for money etc. while he cud have simply said he is marrying Komo bcos he liked her and he didn't like Prerna. How can he even question her? Had Prerna didn't fight and Vikram didn't come, he wud have been staying with Komo.