Bahu Begum

Shayra has to be the negative/grey character

tshaan thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I'm basing this solely on her eyeliner but common! Shayra has the most typical villainy eyeliner. That along with her prim/proper personality are big red flags of her being the "villain".

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tshaan

I'm basing this solely on her eyeliner but common! Shayra has the most typical villainy eyeliner. That along with her prim/proper personality are big red flags of her being the "villain".

I wish she is the negative character 😒

Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sangana

I wish she is the negative character 😒

🙌

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Me too.. I am not getting any positive vibes from her...really difficult to watch them two as lead couple...

-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Villainy eyeliner smiley36smiley36   

Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think she is too good to be true ðŸ˜† maybe a gold digger lying in wait ðŸ˜Šbe a very good girl first few months then her true colours come to the fore front ðŸ˜†

Or maybe she is just a good girl who wants a family and the added bonus of their wealth ðŸ˜†

tshaan thumbnail

All tv show villains have that extra thick winged eyeliner for the villains 😂

NoraSM thumbnail

I didn't think anyone is negative, they are talking about fate intervening in their relationship. Shaira is Azaan's love and Noor is his friend. None has to be negative, I do not expect Shaira to be happy with her husband's 2nd marriage. Azaan and Shaira are in a relationship for 5 years, Azaan has to be too dumb not to see through her for 5 years and Shaira has to be a remarkable actress for fooling him for 5 years 

kavya1994 thumbnail

I'm basing this solely on her eyeliner but common! Shayra has the most typical villainy eyeliner. That along with her prim/proper personality are big red flags of her being the "villain".

🤣🤣

Right now I don't think anyone is negative character but later they can change her after watching Azaan's closeness with Noor & his developing feelings of love for her.

siarocks007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I agree. I saw the show and I have to say she is too good to be true. How can you your husband's hand to someone else so willingly. There must be some hidden motive. I find Noor and Azan a better pairing. She is too sweet too naive to be true.