Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pixie98 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

THE TRP WILL CONTINUE FALLING UNTIL SP CHANGES THE TIME SLOT. NOBODY SWITCHES ON TV NOWADAYS AT 7 PM.... THEY SHOULD SHIFT IT 10:30 PM ATLEAST NOW. OTHERWISE IT WILL BE VERY LATE. NOWADAYS ITS NOT A DRAWING ROOM DRAMA BUT AN OFFICE DRAMA. ITS FUN TO WATCH AND I DONT FEEL THEIR ANYTHING TO CALL THE COUPLE FLOP OTHERWISE EBSS WOULD HAVE NEVER GOT THE 9TH / 10TH / 12TH POSITION IN ONLINE TRP... BTW TRP AUDIENCE DESERVES CRAP BHAGYAS, YEH NAUTANKI KYA KEHLATI HAI LIKE SHOWS... MEH. 😏

AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ohh goddddd I was waiting for this post 🤣🤣🤣🤣

If you don't like the show and shrezain don't think much about the trps..😆😆 We "BLIND FANS" as you put it will watch and enjoy the show till it airs.. Be it a week or a month. 

Koel100 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ITVFREAK

Yes Moumina i saw slight diff ratings for Dil Toh Happy in another List. Confusing stuff.

That's because BARC put up a tweet where from this week onwards they would be giving out both pay & pay+free trp & both are correct

https://mobile.twitter.com/BARCIndia/status/1148192623326195712

Moumina thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnStyles

If you don't like the show and shrezain don't think much about the trps..😆😆 We "BLIND FANS" as you put it will watch and enjoy the show till it airs.. Be it a week or a month. 

Why should we take so much tension for a celeb, they are enough for themselves😆......

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnStyles

I am proud- Blind Fan🤣

krithi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Normally the senior citizens ( who can sit in front of the TV at 7 pm ) like the family dramas only. This rate is given by the loyal fans of the actors only . If two good looking actors are the parts of a show , people automatically expect some good scenes of them  . Wrong  concept, wrong pair, wrong time slot and wrong promos have already ruined the show. Elders need the family drama and the youngsters need the love drama.  Both of them can like the supernatural shows. So 0.7 is good rate at 7 pm slot. People are ready to give 1.3 rate for this show( The first day rate is the proof)  . But the makers should give the scenes as their taste. I think 0.7 is more for present track. The makers failed to attract the trp audiences by the initial episodes of before and after revamp.

ITVFREAK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithi1990

Normally the senior citizens ( who can sit in front of the TV at 7 pm ) like the family dramas only. This rate is given by the loyal fans of the actors only . If two good looking actors are the parts of a show , people automatically expect some good scenes of them  . Wrong  concept, wrong pair, wrong time slot and wrong promos have already ruined the show. Elders need the family drama and the youngsters need the love drama.  Both of them can like the supernatural shows. So 0.7 is good rate at 7 pm slot. People are ready to give 1.3 rate for this show( The first day rate is the proof)  . But the makers should give the scenes as their taste. I think 0.7 is more for present track. The makers failed to attract the trp audiences by the initial episodes of before and after revamp.

also GANESH on Sony TV is the Slot Leader now. Instead of going for a silly revamp...they should have worked on writing better scenes and story.

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

The show has same trp before and after revamp 0.6- 0.8. and highest 1.3 at opening week . From which angle🙃 it shows shrezain is not working.  Other than the actors what is in the show after revamp. 

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

It's not ShreZain/JaBir pair that's the issue here.. Issue here is the story.. This show lacked proper execution right from the beginning.. They should have shown more backstory of Pooja's journey to revenge slowly n gradually.. Which they didn't.. 

And now after revamp Pooja is suddenly good for nothing.. She was the woman who could handle any situation calmly when she was Janhvi.. Now as Pooja she's only having some stupid "tashan" with Kabir which is not working here..

Kabir was the guy who was mature n now after revamp he is acting immature.. He simply doesn't understand the seriousness of Pooja's action.. 

Moreover TRP audience loves to see strong (super) women..  Here Pooja has been turned into a comedy in the name of "JaBir Tashan" .. Wearing fashionable outfits doesn't makes one modern it's a total package.. Janhvi was modern than Pooja.. 

And most importantly in order to show JaBir baseless tashan they are forgetting the BASE of the story - Pooja's Action towards the Mittals.. They turned Pooja into a mean vamp while Kabir into some mahan saviour.. 

ShreZain has amazing chemistry but without story n proper execution they look silly.. Pooja n Kabir are 2 grown up individuals not college going kids.. Their problems in life are Real n Serious n they are to be handled  maturely .. 

Edited by InCenDia - 4 years ago
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

There was this scene the other day when Jay was yelling on Pooja that he sold his watch n got money for his family n I was like yeah big deal 🙄

Did anyone from the Mittals bothered to learn what Pooja went through coz their head of the family killed her father n turned her into a orphan when she was only a kid??  The Mittals are the culprit here n instead they are shown as victims.. Any viewer who doesn't watch the show only for romance n actors (Read TRP audience) will lose their mind n stop watching .. They love to see drama n justice which is missing here.. As for romance it comes with time.. 

Edited by InCenDia - 4 years ago