JABIR/SHREZAIN ‘Tashan’ has Flopped! Here is Latest TRP...

Posted: 4 years ago

Now 7PM SLOT LEADER is a SONY TV show.

While every other show did well...only Ek Bhram TRP dropped! This is a sign that the JABIR/SHREZAIN ‘TASHAN’ has been rejected by audience. I am sure even the Love Track would be rejected in same way!

#TRP #Week28

# Ek Bhram 0.7 (was 0.8 last week)

#diltohhappyhaiji 0.9, (0.9)

#KasautiiZiindagiiKay 2.1, (1.8)

#KullfiKumarrBajewala 2.0, (1.8)

#KahaanHumKahaanTum 1.7, (1.5)

#YehRishtaKyaKehlataHai 3.1, (2.8)

#YehRishteyHaiPyaarKe 2.3, (1.8)

#YehHaiMohabbatein 1.5, (1.2)

#Nazar 1.6,  (1.4)

#DivyaDrishti 1.7/1.9 (1.4)

Edited by ITVFREAK - 4 years ago

Polite Reminder 

Last week was WC week so it was expected thanks for sharing 

0.7 is not bad 🤗

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sumita18

Polite Reminder 

Last week was WC week so it was expected thanks for sharing 

0.7 is not bad 🤗

No...Worldcup had only 2 matches last week and LOOK at other shows which did good in same week.

Originally posted by ITVFREAK

No...Worldcup had only 2 matches last week and LOOK at other shows which did good in same week.

2 days of important match can affect rating 😆

Show was number 2 on star tv UK few days ago 

0.7 is good consistent number for this slot and I can guarantee you - kabir pooja Tashan is rocking 

Let’s wAit for next week 

It’s flopped because of lack of lovy-dovy scenes 

Of course they can’t show it right away because Pooja was kabeer’s brother’s wife 

In my belief, they have to end Dhruv’s track first then only it kabeer and Pooja track would looks okay or audience would accept it

2 days of important match can affect rating 😆

Show was number 2 on star tv UK few days ago 

0.7 is good consistent number for this slot and I can guarantee you - kabir pooja Tashan is rocking 

Let’s wAit for next week 

Sumita the ratings of UK donot help a show at all. Only thing that matters is INDIAN TRP. Show survives only because of indian TRP. This is first TRP after Revamp and instead of going up it went down. It means the TRP Audience didnot like the Boring Tashan and ShreZain pairing. ALSO a show is not made for Fans of Actors or Online Fans...its made for TRP Audience only!

Originally posted by aptl123

It’s flopped because of lack of lovy-dovy scenes 

Of course they can’t show it right away because Pooja was kabeer’s brother’s wife 

In my belief, they have to end Dhruv’s track first then only it kabeer and Pooja track would looks okay or audience would accept it

Why dhruv need to turn negative , he has shown useless at the moment , being a elder son he needed to take some household responsibility , jai shonali look much better infront of dhruv

He will be joining hand with PK so both of them can take revenge 

Last week we had two major matches n I was hoping major drop but it did not 0.7 is good consistent number 

Sumita the ratings of UK donot help a show at all. Only thing that matters is INDIAN TRP. Show survives only because of indian TRP. This is first TRP after Revamp and instead of going up it went down. It means the TRP Audience didnot like the Boring Tashan and ShreZain pairing. ALSO a show is not made for Fans of Actors or Online Fans...its made for TRP Audience only!

U said Tashan is flop

I m saying people r liking it whether u like it or not 

Why dhruv need to turn negative , he has shown useless at the moment , being a elder son he needed to take some household responsibility , jai shonali look much better infront of dhruv

He will be joining hand with PK so both of them can take revenge 

Last week we had two major matches n I was hoping major drop but it did not 0.7 is good consistent number 

You are not getting the point! Why did those TWO MAJOR MATCHES not affect other shows??? Worldcup matches run from 3PM to 11PM.

While every other show did well...only Ek Bhram TRP dropped! This is a sign that the JABIR/SHREZAIN ‘TASHAN’ has been rejected by audience. I am sure even the Love Track would be rejected in same way!

#TRP #Week28

# Ek Bhram 0.7 (was 0.8 last week)

#diltohhappyhaiji 0.9, (0.9)

#KasautiiZiindagiiKay 2.1, (1.8)

#KullfiKumarrBajewala 2.0, (1.8)

#KahaanHumKahaanTum 1.7, (1.5)

#YehRishtaKyaKehlataHai 3.1, (2.8)

#YehRishteyHaiPyaarKe 2.3, (1.8)

#YehHaiMohabbatein 1.5, (1.2)

#Nazar 1.6,  (1.4)

#DivyaDrishti 1.7/1.9 (1.4)

its flipping from 0. 7 to 0. 8 to 0. 7 in past 3 weeks thats of revamp