Originally posted by: shruzzy

its flipping from 0. 7 to 0. 8 to 0. 7 in past 3 weeks thats of revamp

Exactly Shruz 

ITVFREAK thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

its flipping from 0. 7 to 0. 8 to 0. 7 in past 3 weeks thats of revamp

All other show have increased...few remained same...Only Ek Bhram has decreased.

Koel100 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

TM all the best & hoping you aren't attacked for speaking the writing on all visible for everyone except for a set of fans.

Coming to WC, matches were played till 11:00p.m. & more so wonder why other shows didn't drop & infact increased, all excuses for our fav? 

So blaming Dhruv, no lovey dovey scene's between shrezain are new excuses.let's see how long these idiotic excuses last.

ITVFREAK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koel100

TM all the best & hoping you aren't attacked for speaking the writing on all visible for everyone except for a set of fans.

Coming to WC, matches were played till 11:00p.m. & more so wonder why other shows didn't drop & infact increased, all excuses for our fav? 

So blaming Dhruv, no lovey dovey scene's between shrezain are new excuses.let's see how long these idiotic excuses last.

hahaha yes you are absolutely right! Blind Fans here will keep finding Excuses but would not Accept that the pairing of SHREZAIN or JABIR has been rejected already.

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koel100

not going to give any excuses oops idiotic excuses i m just wondering which is the drama who got more trp than ebss in same time slot and i wont wonder if others getting increased on trp auidence like drama but this show is not giving such drama and yeahh i would have given in your words the day when shows like ladies special/ Patiala babes (which i watch) and sufiyana pyar mera (which i dont watch) will have high trp than the shows which are shown from past 5-7 or 10 yrs are not working the shows like kb and kkb or 10 yrs old shows having high trp doesnt mean anything to me atleast where every now than person is willing to marry the ML or FL and shows revolve around that if this show is not getting trp it means it has something better to watch than the shows having trp 

ITVFREAK thumbnail

not going to give any excuses oops idiotic excuses i m just wondering which is the drama who got more trp than ebss in same time slot and i wont wonder if others getting increased on trp auidence like drama but this show is not giving such drama and yeahh i would have given in your words the day when shows like ladies special/ Patiala babes (which i watch) and sufiyana pyar mera (which i dont watch) will have high trp than the shows which are shown from past 5-7 or 10 yrs are not working the shows like kb and kkb or 10 yrs old shows having high trp doesnt mean anything to me atleast where every now than person is willing to marry the ML or FL and shows revolve around that if this show is not getting trp it means it has something better to watch than the shows having trp 

Shows run based on TRP. If TRP audience reject a show or its story...the show shuts down. Thats how indian tv shows work. And 0.7 is very low for Star Plus standards. Cannot compare with other channels because they are anyways lower than Star Plus.

shruzzy thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ITVFREAK

Shows run based on TRP. If TRP audience reject a show or its story...the show shuts down. Thats how indian tv shows work. And 0.7 is very low for Star Plus standards. Cannot compare with other channels because they are anyways lower than Star Plus.

thats why i mentioned about 10yrs old shows

ITVFREAK thumbnail

Yes Moumina i saw slight diff ratings for Dil Toh Happy in another List. Confusing stuff.