Video News: Will Happy SAVE Honey from the terrorist attack in school?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Golu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Momsy planning with Harleen to oust Happy πŸ˜†Are they going to plan her murder or what? πŸ€ͺ Momsy is an expert at emotional blackmail. As much as we know Happy, she will herself not want to become a storm in Harleen's married life. Momsy and Harleen need not do anything.

Neither was Rocky interested in Harleen before and nor he would now. Harleen's life is going to be no different.

And why was Harleen being dragged out by Rocky from his room. Is he throwing her out ki ab meri Happy rahegi yahan πŸ€£

Golu14 thumbnail

The way Rocky was looking at Sandhya and what a transition.. all his anger and frustration faded away and his eyes got gentle.. I want to know what exactly happened after Happy went away.. and what Rocky knew about Sandhya's whereabouts 

Golu14 thumbnail

In an E24 segment, I saw that Rocky has thrown Harleen out of his house on account that she is incapable of taking care of their child and since that child is the only thread that binds them, it is better for her to return to her house. 

Honey was made a bomb by inserting that chip on the airport. How is Harleen responsible for it? She is harsh towards him but so is Rocky. They don't want to bear his tantrums and that is why he is left on his own in a boarding school no matter how much unhappy he is there.

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Golu14

Momsy planning with Harleen to oust Happy πŸ˜†Are they going to plan her murder or what? πŸ€ͺ Momsy is an expert at emotional blackmail. As much as we know Happy, she will herself not want to become a storm in Harleen's married life. Momsy and Harleen need not do anything.

Neither was Rocky interested in Harleen before and nor he would now. Harleen's life is going to be no different.

And why was Harleen being dragged out by Rocky from his room. Is he throwing her out ki ab meri Happy rahegi yahan πŸ€£

Momsie was the one who prayed for Khushi to be a part of their life. πŸ˜† She blessed her and liked her and now everything is gonna change when she gets to know khushi angel is actually her hated Happy πŸ˜† Momsie never changed i suppose and all her crying for Happy during her fake death was a drama πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Yeah Rocky was never interested in Harleen and was never gonna anyways love her. So both of them living together miserably is not worth it when Rocky could instead lead a life with his love and be happy. Why do they both have to be stuck in a loveless and unhappy marriage. Harleen knows that she cannot anyways gain Rockys love when she failed to in the last 6 years. And now that Happy is alive she has zero percent chance of it anyways. And Honey is way better off with Happy than Harleen.

Happy would never want to ruin Harleens marriage but i dont think Rocky will let her leave him again.

Drama galore but so little time for everything. I want to see a few episodes of RoHa inlove living together before the show goes off air. 

afideen thumbnail

The way Rocky was looking at Sandhya and what a transition.. all his anger and frustration faded away and his eyes got gentle.. I want to know what exactly happened after Happy went away.. and what Rocky knew about Sandhya's whereabouts 

Me too! I want to know what happened all those years back? How come Rocky was not taking care of Sandhya since Happy took care of his family when he was serving the jail sentence. 

Maybe Rocky was too involved in drugs to think about her much less anything eexcept Happys death. But how did he not check on sandhya? He loved her alot and her being the mother of his lost love, i thought he would dedicate to taking care of Happys family. Its like that was the first time he saw sandhya after many years. Waiting for that flashback. And what actually happened to Simmi in the story?

afideen thumbnail

Btw guys please vote for Ansh Bagri for the best male debut -

https://goldawards.in/question-next?qid=19

Golu14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: afideen

Momsie was the one who prayed for Khushi to be a part of their life. πŸ˜† She blessed her and liked her and now everything is gonna change when she gets to know khushi angel is actually her hated Happy πŸ˜† Momsie never changed i suppose and all her crying for Happy during her fake death was a drama πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Yeah Rocky was never interested in Harleen and was never gonna anyways love her. So both of them living together miserably is not worth it when Rocky could instead lead a life with his love and be happy. Why do they both have to be stuck in a loveless and unhappy marriage. Harleen knows that she cannot anyways gain Rockys love when she failed to in the last 6 years. And now that Happy is alive she has zero percent chance of it anyways. And Honey is way better off with Happy than Harleen.

Happy would never want to ruin Harleens marriage but i dont think Rocky will let her leave him again.

Drama galore but so little time for everything. I want to see a few episodes of RoHa inlove living together before the show goes off air. 

Harleen's sacrifice makes sense but she isn't the one who would take that step. She will want to keep the relation and the position of being Rocky's wife intact. She would never want to return to her old, unglamorous village life where she would get to hear taunts of various kinds. A married woman however unhappy she might be, is considered and received well in a society than a single woman who more or less, always remains alien and vulnerable. Plus, Harleen is uneducated. She is ultimately going to depend on her family. It isn't that easy for her. 

By ousting Happy, in her mind, she thinks she is going to secure a respectable life at the least if not more. She would go to any length for this. I don't blame her. No one is a saint in present times and everyone thinks for their own well being.

I am just unable to visualize RoHa getting married now. Everyone seems so disturbed. 

Edited by Golu14 - 4 years ago
Golu14 thumbnail

Now that Honey has been saved and is safe, Happy will try to leave for Mumbai without informing anyone and we might see Rocky rushing to the airport to stop her.Ah!!❀️

Edited by Golu14 - 4 years ago
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Now that Honey has been saved and is safe, Happy will try to leave for Mumbai without informing anyone and we might see Rocky rushing to the airport to stop her.Ah!!❀️

Yes, I would love to see a scene full of emotions like this!